elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elbow Return

Go down 
+45
TheDrunkenEngineer
HattyMarris
chan
josephblack
Kim
wozza
missdiane
emma
neil68
newborn
Jonathan
Mackem
Bex80
Cestriansteve
@MrIanGibson
Fancy Pants
heshofcheese
Hotblack
fadeupyoursmile
sparky
ElbowFreak
nellie
mrswoman
evilpixie
Glendarian
Jones
LongLegs
mitchy
hilaryg
Mr Woman
ChrissyBoy
ukkonen
Lillybef
Cozzer
Lynne
My Bury Vest
felstead
captain pugwash
Mr_K
Misspelt Yoof
ChrissieInFL
leespoons
MagicalTrevor
ticky
errant
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Fancy Pants
fallen angel
fallen angel
Fancy Pants

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Elbow Return - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 08:09

Yeah i had trouble with the MEN link too. Got there in the end though after a few tries.

Oh yeah, got Sheffield sorted too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 08:20

Cestrian Saint wrote:
YAY! Thanks for the link Smile
No probs CS, hope you're alright. All part of the Mod service. *curtseys*
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
errant
friend of ours
friend of ours
errant

Male Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 08:20

Fancy Pants wrote:
Yeah i had trouble with the MEN link too. Got there in the end though after a few tries.

Oh yeah, got Sheffield sorted too Very Happy

i hate the wait till the email arrives... i know i've got my ticket, but till i've got the email... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mitchy
little beast
little beast
mitchy

Female Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 08:27

Got my sheffield and london tickets - but i seem to have probs with my email as no confirmation - aaaggh! Of course i wouldnt be so organised as to write down the ref number, the excitement has done me in, a horse thats good for glue! See you in March.............
Back to top Go down
hilaryg
friend of ours
friend of ours
hilaryg

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 08:28

errant wrote:
i hate the wait till the email arrives... i know i've got my ticket, but till i've got the email... Embarassed
I'm sure it's all fine, but this is only pre-sale, we get another chance on 1st October.

Thanks to the wonders of IE7, cookies and having two tabs open at once (one for Manchester, one for Sheffield), I think I may have bought two lots of tickets for Manchester. Or Sheffield. One of the gisg anyway. I await my emails with interest.

Oh well, I'm sure I'll find someone who wants them. I better had, my credit card will be creaking now!
Back to top Go down
Fancy Pants
fallen angel
fallen angel
Fancy Pants

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 08:31

I've got goose bumps just thinking about seeing them again. Roll on March 2011.
Back to top Go down
Mr_K
friend of ours
friend of ours
Mr_K

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 08:36

Ordered mine - no confirmation email either. Hopefully not indicative of a problem.
Back to top Go down
Lynne
friend of ours
friend of ours
Lynne

Female Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 08:48

My hubby informs me Nottingham (standing) tickets booked but 02 standing tickets are SOLD OUT!!!! Now how can that possibly be.... going to check Ebay now!

Anyone know if there will be any next week by any chance not sure how this pre-sale thing works?
Back to top Go down
@MrIanGibson
friend of ours
friend of ours
@MrIanGibson

Male Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2010-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 08:52

I got my Glasow tixs at 9 this morning, waited 15v mins for my confirmation email, but had to get to work. Hopefully there will be an email waiting for me when I get home.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mriangibson
errant
friend of ours
friend of ours
errant

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 08:56

Lynne wrote:

My hubby informs me Nottingham (standing) tickets booked but 02 standing tickets are SOLD OUT!!!! Now how can that possibly be.... going to check Ebay now!

Anyone know if there will be any next week by any chance not sure how this pre-sale thing works?

They only put a small batch of tickets into the pre-sale... otherwise the pre-sale becomes the main sale...

still no emails... silent
Back to top Go down
hilaryg
friend of ours
friend of ours
hilaryg

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 08:58

I wouldn't panic about the emails, they quite often run several hours behind when they have a big pre-sale/sale of tix. No-one has reported having received one yet, so don't take it personally.
Back to top Go down
errant
friend of ours
friend of ours
errant

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 09:01

hilaryg wrote:
I wouldn't panic about the emails, they quite often run several hours behind when they have a big pre-sale/sale of tix. No-one has reported having received one yet, so don't take it personally.

Very true… always a logical explanation… buy quite a lot of stuff of seetickets and don’t even bother to think about the confirmation, however I’m giddy like a school girl this morning as this means so much more than any other band…

bounce
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 09:01

Lynne wrote:

I think there's a problem with a few of the site pages this morning Lynne. I noticed one venue saying 'sold out' whern they'd just opened at 8:58am! The O2 link here says there are still plenty. If you can I would get them now, as standing tix will go pretty quickly; don't leave it to chance.

I don't have a confirmation email yet either, but if folk write down their order ref no they at least have something to show they've shelled out hard-earned in the event of a system screw-up.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Pants
fallen angel
fallen angel
Fancy Pants

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 09:11

Lynne wrote:

I don't have a confirmation email yet either, but if folk write down their order ref no they at least have something to show they've shelled out hard-earned in the event of a system screw-up.

Buggeration! I forgot to do that Mad I'm always so good at recording ref. numbers and reciept numbers etc.

Arse.

...it should be ok though, it's just the usual "oh God i hope it's all worked" worries are whizzing around my head bounce
Back to top Go down
errant
friend of ours
friend of ours
errant

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 09:15

Fancy Pants wrote:
Lynne wrote:

Buggeration! I forgot to do that Mad I'm always so good at recording ref. numbers and reciept numbers etc.

Arse.

...it should be ok though, it's just the usual "oh God i hope it's all worked" worries are whizzing around my head bounce

same here... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 09:26

Don't fret: I only mentioned that to help with email worries, but in the unlikely event you do need to chase up missing tix, there's always your name & address that they can find your order by. The ref number is just easier for them, innit?
Back to top Go down
sparky
friend of ours
friend of ours
sparky

Male Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 09:40

Manchester Standing were sold out so I got 4 Liverpool Standing.
Does this mean all Manc Standing went this morning or just a limited number for presale?

Hopefully there will be more Manchester Tkts released on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Bex80
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 09:47

Anyone having problems with Cardiff? I'm trying to by seated tickets and it keeps telling me there are no seats available. Been doing that since 9am.
Back to top Go down
errant
friend of ours
friend of ours
errant

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 09:50

sparky wrote:
Manchester Standing were sold out so I got 4 Liverpool Standing.
Does this mean all Manc Standing went this morning or just a limited number for presale?

Hopefully there will be more Manchester Tkts released on Friday.

just the presale... you can have another bite at the apple on friday...
Back to top Go down
Mackem
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 09:55

I presume all Londoners on here have gone for standing. Otherwise you'd have been complaining that See are giving no indication as to where the seating allocation is at the O2. How can they expect us to book seats not knowing whether we'll end up at the back of the Upper Tier or one of the Lower Tier blocks next to the stage. And charge the same price for both (which is what Ticketmaster seems to suggest). Even if they aren't prepared to allocate seats straight away they could tell us which blocks are in the presale. I'm waiing for the O2 presale on Thursday now; they may be a worse seating allocation (but then, who knows?) but at least they'll tell us what our choice is.

Incidentally, the Glastonbury forums have been saying that the new Seetickets website has been far less reliable about sending out confirmation emails than they used to be. If you want confirmation that you've booked go here
Back to top Go down
Bex80
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:02

OK so now it says that seated tickets at Cardiff are not available. Will they be available on Friday does anyone know?

And I also just tried seated tickets for Birmingham and it says they cannot allocate the tickets i've selected.

Looks like See are having rather a few problems as usual!
Back to top Go down
Fancy Pants
fallen angel
fallen angel
Fancy Pants

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:07

Mackem wrote:
If you want confirmation that you've booked go here

Excellent! I now have my reference numbers, just in case.

Thanks for that, Mackem.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:12

Fancy Pants wrote:
Mackem wrote:

Thanks for that, Mackem.

Anytime Smile
Back to top Go down
My Bury Vest
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
My Bury Vest

Male Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:14

Excellent, got my confirmation e-mither thorugh.

5 standing for Manchester and 3 standing for Sheffield !

Happy days ! afro
Back to top Go down
errant
friend of ours
friend of ours
errant

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:15

Fancy Pants wrote:
Mackem wrote:

Thanks for that, Mackem.

superstar... got my ref number now! :-) im happy...

ps. mackem... nice username... i hope its red & white related... ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elbow Return
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next