elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elbow Return

Go down 
+45
TheDrunkenEngineer
HattyMarris
chan
josephblack
Kim
wozza
missdiane
emma
neil68
newborn
Jonathan
Mackem
Bex80
Cestriansteve
@MrIanGibson
Fancy Pants
heshofcheese
Hotblack
fadeupyoursmile
sparky
ElbowFreak
nellie
mrswoman
evilpixie
Glendarian
Jones
LongLegs
mitchy
hilaryg
Mr Woman
ChrissyBoy
ukkonen
Lillybef
Cozzer
Lynne
My Bury Vest
felstead
captain pugwash
Mr_K
Misspelt Yoof
ChrissieInFL
leespoons
MagicalTrevor
ticky
errant
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
hilaryg
friend of ours
friend of ours
hilaryg

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Elbow Return - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:19

Mackem wrote:
If you want confirmation that you've booked go here
Brilliant, I got the summary email at the same time as one of the original confirmations. Seems I only got one set of tickets for each night after all, phew.

Thanks Mackem.
Back to top Go down
My Bury Vest
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
My Bury Vest

Male Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:21

Mackem wrote:
I presume all Londoners on here have gone for standing. Otherwise you'd have been complaining that See are giving no indication as to where the seating allocation is at the O2. How can they expect us to book seats not knowing whether we'll end up at the back of the Upper Tier or one of the Lower Tier blocks next to the stage. And charge the same price for both (which is what Ticketmaster seems to suggest). Even if they aren't prepared to allocate seats straight away they could tell us which blocks are in the presale. I'm waiing for the O2 presale on Thursday now; they may be a worse seating allocation (but then, who knows?) but at least they'll tell us what our choice is.

Incidentally, the Glastonbury forums have been saying that the new Seetickets website has been far less reliable about sending out confirmation emails than they used to be. If you want confirmation that you've booked go here

Ooops, Sorry Mackem - forgot to say thank you ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mackem
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:23

errant wrote:

ps. mackem... nice username... i hope its red & white related... ;-)

Of course! You too? I was there on Saturday; some of the most fluent attacking football I've ever seen rom the lads against one of the Big Four Five!
Back to top Go down
Mackem
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:24

My Bury Vest wrote:

Ooops, Sorry Mackem - forgot to say thank you ! Wink

What a nice polite forum this is. Think I'll stick around Wink
Back to top Go down
errant
friend of ours
friend of ours
errant

Male Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:31

Mackem wrote:
errant wrote:

ps. mackem... nice username... i hope its red & white related... ;-)

Of course! You too? I was there on Saturday; some of the most fluent attacking football I've ever seen rom the lads against one of the Big Four Five!

Ofcourse… not often we come away from anfield and are disappointed with just a draw…
Back to top Go down
Jonathan
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:56

Hey, I bought two tickts for the London 02 date this morning but i still haven't gotten my confirmation email Sad

Can anyone tell me if that's normal and is there anyway i can check to make sure my order is confirmed?

Kinda freaking out now, I'll flip if i can't go.

Any help would be very much appreciated
Back to top Go down
hilaryg
friend of ours
friend of ours
hilaryg

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:02

It's entirely normal for emails from See tickets to be delayed, particularly when there is a big pre-sale/sale on. Everyone here has gone through the same thing, don't worry, read some of the posts above. Also, see Mackem's first post up thread on how to retrieve your confirmation if you can't wait for the email to come through.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan
newborn
newborn

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:05

thanks alot, i'm just not really used to getting tickets on the web.

Where's that thread?

Was so excited whn i heard they were coming back, probably the best live band i've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
hilaryg
friend of ours
friend of ours
hilaryg

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:13

Jonathan wrote:
Where's that thread?

this thread, some of the posts are within the last hour or so.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan
newborn
newborn

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:16

Oh, sorry.

Thanks so much, i found my reference number there anyway.

I panicked there, thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
nellie
friend of ours
friend of ours
nellie

Female Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:20

Just got tix for Manchester, got a bun in the oven which will only be a few months old by March so cant take advantage of babysitters too much, but at least I'm going to one Smile
Oh and I've had my confirmation email.
Back to top Go down
Lynne
friend of ours
friend of ours
Lynne

Female Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:39

Thanks Mrs Woman for the 02 link but still saying sold out. Hopefully will try on Friday for some standing ones. My sister is down that way and is gutted, so hopefully there will be more available then, unless the 02 have bought a load for themselves to sell. Not sure how these things work!

However, definitely going to Nottingham, Yeahhhhh! Very Happy PS Congratulations to Nellie, what wonderful news!
Back to top Go down
newborn
friend of ours
friend of ours
newborn

Female Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 12:53

First 2 tickets on ebay for £125. Gits.
MEN sold out too quickly, but at least more are available on Friday.
Congrats Nellie!
Back to top Go down
Lillybef
friend of ours
friend of ours
Lillybef

Female Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 13:52

Tickets for Manchester purchased. Hotel booked as fancy having a night out afterwards.
Meet up beforehand anyone? Sinclars Oyster Bar?
Back to top Go down
errant
friend of ours
friend of ours
errant

Male Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 15:32

newborn wrote:
First 2 tickets on ebay for £125. Gits.
MEN sold out too quickly, but at least more are available on Friday.
Congrats Nellie!

Are tickets *that* much in demand like??? more fool them if they buy it... you'd think seetickets would be able to work out who it is
Back to top Go down
ChrissyBoy
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

Male Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 17:02

.....I have been decorating for the past two days, and was OTT at work today, so completley forgot about the bloomin tickets sale !!!!!!!!!

However, no probs - Got a couple of tickets for Glasgow about half an hour a go Laughing (Seating, not sure about - but then I am getting on a bit)

Even booked the hotel next to the SECC, prior to them hiking prices up too much Wink
Back to top Go down
fadeupyoursmile
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
fadeupyoursmile

Female Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 20:04

I'm sorry to say that i didn't even try. I'm really happy for the guys, but these venues are too big for me, i like my little land of venues, i wish them all the best and i really REALLY hope i see them at some point this year!
Back to top Go down
My Bury Vest
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
My Bury Vest

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 20:18

Sarah wrote:
I'm sorry to say that i didn't even try. I'm really happy for the guys, but these venues are too big for me, i like my little land of venues, i wish them all the best and i really REALLY hope i see them at some point this year!

I absolutely understand what you're saying Sarah - I hadn't been to the MEN for at least a decade before last year when I saw Elbow, near the front, brilliant, mainly because of vantage point and Pearl Jam ' decent seats' but I did feel somewhat detached from the gig.

If I couldn't have got a standing for the MEN I'd have been happy to got to Liverpool with a standing ticket.

They are my favourite band of all time and I'd watch them on Blackpool beach in January, pissing down in a storm with seagulls defecating on my head. It doesn't make me any more of a fan or less, just the way I am.
Back to top Go down
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

Female Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 22:42

Well I've got tickets for Cardiff, Manchester and Liverpool. Ecstatic. cheers
Back to top Go down
leespoons
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
leespoons

Male Number of posts : 951
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 11:23

My Bury Vest wrote:
They are my favourite band of all time and I'd watch them on Blackpool beach in January, pissing down in a storm with seagulls defecating on my head.

I'm so there! January the what?

Skint, so didn't get O2 tickets in the end - but I'll check here and facebook nearer the time just in case...
Back to top Go down
heshofcheese
friend of ours
friend of ours
heshofcheese

Male Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 15:44

Got my confirmation e-mail for Newcastle tickets this morning.

Can't wait now.

Officially "excited".

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.panicnow.bravehost.com/
neil68
fallen angel
fallen angel
neil68

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 16:55

i am hoping that they might do a smaller gig in Manchester too ... as yet another sign of appreciation for the city they love so much Smile

MEN last year was amazing, but i cant see them topping that experience for me at the same venue
Back to top Go down
evilpixie
friend of ours
friend of ours
evilpixie

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 18:31

Glastonbury tickets on sale soon so was wondering what the chances were of Elbow appearing on the Pyramid Stage at or after sunset Question
Back to top Go down
My Bury Vest
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
My Bury Vest

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 18:38

neil68 wrote:
i am hoping that they might do a smaller gig in Manchester too ... as yet another sign of appreciation for the city they love so much Smile

MEN last year was amazing, but i cant see them topping that experience for me at the same venue

Do agree mate re the MEN - but for the sake of a 15 minute journey on the tram to miss seeing my favourite band, simply doesn't compute ! Looking forward to Sheffield more - not had a booze up there since following Man City at United or Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
emma
friend of ours
friend of ours
emma

Female Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 19:46

I got tickets to their show in Cardiff and I'm SO excited to see them on British soil! The only other time I got to see them live was supporting Coldplay in Toronto, and now I will be studying in the UK for the year so I can see them in a proper, full show Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2226544041
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elbow Return
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next