elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elbow Return

Go down 
+45
TheDrunkenEngineer
HattyMarris
chan
josephblack
Kim
wozza
missdiane
emma
neil68
newborn
Jonathan
Mackem
Bex80
Cestriansteve
@MrIanGibson
Fancy Pants
heshofcheese
Hotblack
fadeupyoursmile
sparky
ElbowFreak
nellie
mrswoman
evilpixie
Glendarian
Jones
LongLegs
mitchy
hilaryg
Mr Woman
ChrissyBoy
ukkonen
Lillybef
Cozzer
Lynne
My Bury Vest
felstead
captain pugwash
Mr_K
Misspelt Yoof
ChrissieInFL
leespoons
MagicalTrevor
ticky
errant
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Glendarian
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Glendarian

Female Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Elbow Return - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 11:21

errant wrote:
Elbow Announce Dublin Show - March 31st 2011

Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=33532399&blogID=540038673#ixzz12tfO6sxi

Jones, how does it feel to know they've organised a gig specially for you? Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

Female Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 16:19

You should feel very honoured! Wink cheers
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

Female Number of posts : 2266
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 17:55

Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Elbow Return - Page 8 Party0011Elbow Return - Page 8 Party0011Elbow Return - Page 8 Party0011Elbow Return - Page 8 Party0011Elbow Return - Page 8 Party0011Elbow Return - Page 8 Party0011Elbow Return - Page 8 Party0011Elbow Return - Page 8 Party0011Elbow Return - Page 8 Party0011
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 18:00

Totally awesome!
Excellent!
Elbow Return - Page 8 Jumping0044Elbow Return - Page 8 Jumping0044Elbow Return - Page 8 Jumping0044
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 18:02

Sorry, I'm a little bit excited....Elbow Return - Page 8 Ashamed0002
Back to top Go down
ChrissyBoy
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

Male Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 19:31

Thought you would be Laughing
Back to top Go down
ChrissyBoy
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 19:40

My Bury Vest wrote:
.....am off to Manchester and Sheffield.

cool, two shows. I'm just getting round to breaking my duck and actually seeing them live for first time
in Glasgow. Slightly unsure about the size of the place - especially after all the footage of the more intimate venues
and the great atmosphere all you guys have talked about first hand. But i'll take what i can get and be grateful ! cheers

Back to top Go down
Kim
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Kim

Female Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 23:11

There are standing tickets for O2 available on Ticketmaster right now - for anyone who needed one!! Not sure how long they've been available/how long they will last...
Back to top Go down
Mackem
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 23:40

Kim wrote:
There are standing tickets for O2 available on Ticketmaster right now - for anyone who needed one!! Not sure how long they've been available/how long they will last...

Brilliant - thanks Kim! I didn't want standing but I did want 2 seats in one of the blocks close to the stage and I just maanged to get them in Block 101 thanks to you Cool

It's interesting that TM have put these on sale because they didn't seem to have any lower tier seats originally - they were all level 4.
Back to top Go down
Kim
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Kim

Female Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 22:00

Mackem wrote:
Brilliant - thanks Kim! I didn't want standing but I did want 2 seats in one of the blocks close to the stage and I just maanged to get them in Block 101 thanks to you Cool

It's interesting that TM have put these on sale because they didn't seem to have any lower tier seats originally - they were all level 4.

Wow great seats, glad you got them! Very Happy

Yeah it does seem odd, and hardly fair...
Back to top Go down
HattyMarris
friend of ours
friend of ours
HattyMarris

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 17:15

Got my tickets for liverpool
It'll be my first time seeing them so i cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 08:26

You are in for a treat!
Take it from an old veteran! Cool
Back to top Go down
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 12:37

Jones wrote:
You are in for a treat!
Take it from an old veteran! Cool

...and she should know Hatty, she's seen them once or twice! Wink
Back to top Go down
HattyMarris
friend of ours
friend of ours
HattyMarris

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 13:15

Good stuff! Smile
Does anyone know if the album will be out before or after the tour?
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 18:21

Should be out quite a bit before the tour, Hatty.

If you follow the band's Tweets, they've mentioned the album's pretty much there. I'd guess it's just a case of how long it takes to get the whole marketing kaboodle up and running before it can appear for sale. My guess is February, if it can't be out for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 19:26

How do you do That MrsW? - I don't use Twitter and when I type in a relevant name, a load of gobbledegook comes up.

Don't worry - I've worked it out.
Back to top Go down
MagicalTrevor
administrator
administrator
MagicalTrevor

Male Number of posts : 1822
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 21:17

Back to top Go down
http://elbow.heavenforum.com
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 08:11

Got.

My.

Ticket.

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elbow Return - Page 8 Happy0005Elbow Return - Page 8 Happy0005Elbow Return - Page 8 Happy0005Elbow Return - Page 8 Happy0005Elbow Return - Page 8 Happy0005Elbow Return - Page 8 Happy0005Elbow Return - Page 8 Happy0005Elbow Return - Page 8 Happy0005Elbow Return - Page 8 Happy0005Elbow Return - Page 8 Happy0005Elbow Return - Page 8 Happy0005Elbow Return - Page 8 Happy0005
Back to top Go down
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 15:04

I'm getting seriously tempted by the Dublin gig - I've got plenty of ex-in laws I can stay with and I haven't been to Dublin for years. Question
Back to top Go down
ChrissyBoy
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 17:24

mrswoman wrote:
Should be out quite a bit before the tour..... My guess is February, if it can't be out for Christmas.

I'd like it as soon as... but i'm not sure if they would go before Christmas because of the amount of pre-christmas best of's etc that are
sometimes on the go. Mind you Jan's not a good time either as people tighten their belts - so your shout of Feb could be spot on Laughing

Maybe we'll hear of a first single / mp3 release in the run up, which could be a month or so before.

Was just looking back - Grounds was released 10th March - just a week before the album, but must of been on the radio etc before. The vid was posted on youtube by polydor on the 11th Feb.
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 07:47

ChrissyBoy wrote:
i'm not sure if they would go before Christmas because of the amount of pre-christmas best of's etc that are
sometimes on the go. Mind you Jan's not a good time either as people tighten their belts - so your shout of Feb could be spot on Laughing

Yea, I think you're right there, CrissyBoy. I'm guessing Feb/March as well.
TSSK was released on th 17th March, which is StPatrick's Day here, and all the shops are closed! Suspect
So I went in to complain about it two days before and those nice people in HMV sold me a copy there and then. Meaning I actually got it before everyone else, mwah ha ha!!! Twisted Evil

Ahem, anyway, really looking forward to hearing some new stuff and all the pre-gig excitement. I love it! I love you
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 07:56

ticky wrote:
I'm getting seriously tempted by the Dublin gig - I've got plenty of ex-in laws I can stay with and I haven't been to Dublin for years. Question

Oh, Ticky!
The new O2/rebuilt Point Theatre is absolutely amazing!
I never thought I'd say it but we actually got it right in this country this time! (All kudos to Harry Crosbie, the owner and his good mates U2, who were involved with the design/acoustics)
Also, Dublin is looking fab these days and I'm still hoping the Elboys might do 2 nights, like last time! Wink
Back to top Go down
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 08:52

I'll wait for the plane tickets prices to be updated for Ryannair - they only do them 6 months in advance.
Back to top Go down
Lynne
friend of ours
friend of ours
Lynne

Female Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 17:11

We're looking into the cost of the flights before we decide too. We saw the boys support Coldplay at Phoenix park in Dublin and had a fab couple of days there. It's a great city plenty of drinking houses also!!

Oooh I'm getting very excited at the thought, so looking forward to next year......
Back to top Go down
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 19:08

It's about £60 return - I'm getting VERY tempted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Return   Elbow Return - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elbow Return
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next