elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread?

Go down 
2 posters

Choose a patron saint for the Grey Expectaions thread!
Annie Lennox
Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread? Vote_lcap43%Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Patti Smith
Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread? Vote_lcap0%Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tina Turner
Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread? Vote_lcap14%Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Chrissie Hynde
Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread? Vote_lcap0%Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Debbie Harry
Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread? Vote_lcap21%Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Kate Bush
 0% [ 0 ]
Stevie Nicks
 0% [ 0 ]
Joni Mitchell
Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread? Vote_lcap7%Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Kristin Hersh
Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread? Vote_lcap14%Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Carly Simon
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ChrissieInFL
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ChrissieInFL

Female Number of posts : 1523
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread? Empty
PostSubject: Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread?   Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009, 12:50

Alright, the moment of truth is at hand! I have listed some of the many nominees for patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread. There were lots of good choices and I could only fit 10 into the poll, so I narrowed it down to musicians only (seemed to be an informal consensus on that point) and I listed as many as I could fit. I did add one other name in which hadn't ocurred to me before - a fact about which I am truly ashamed, because it probably should've been my first choice - Tina Turner, who is a stellar example of growing older gracefully.

I've got it set up so the poll will be open for 4 days, so pick your favorite and we'll see who the winner is soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bluejayway
friend of ours
friend of ours

Female Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread?   Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 20:05

I've voted Ms Harry!
Back to top Go down

Who will be the patron saint of the Grey Expectations thread?
Page 1 of 1