elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra

Go down 
+54
weatherhead
allyngibson
oneofthethree
LongLegs
Eag
neil68
redliz2
heshofcheese
Grant
evad
andy_landy
yesman
Cestriansteve
bluefield
HANNAN372
captain pugwash
Tom
sparky
shandylegs
badabing
Mr Woman
MrsMagicalTrevor
ChrissieInFL
evilpixie
mrswoman
Glendarian
ticky
WOBLEwoble
Tailfly
Lynne
Jones
MagicalTrevor
SmilinSkullRing
KieranFunzig
disposablehero
Hotblack
lucky with disease
newborn
Kim
Lillybef
My Bury Vest
gazzmatazz
takemeanywhere
Stockhaus
Honorella
Prestwich Red 143
fadeupyoursmile
nikkijaydee
Emma G
nellie
sundaygirl
al
hilaryg
Misspelt Yoof
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
andy_landy
little beast
little beast
andy_landy

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra   Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 17:09

posting again after an unintentional long absence...

...glad you enjoyed that Smile

...and hope to see some of y'all at MEN!

(about to check into the MEN thread...)
Back to top Go down
Nasalhair
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra   Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 11:51

Hi. Has anyone heard anything official about if this show is being released on CD / DVD yet? I was fortunate enough to get tickets for the stalls for both nights and on the first night I was sitting next to the partner of the harpist in the Halle. He told me that the Halle record EVERY show they perform and so it would therefore have been recorded, plus there were several cameras in the hall on the second night, obviously for the Castlefield broadcast, but there's a strong chance they would have been recording too. Until then, thanks Andy_Landy for your bootleg.
Back to top Go down
allyngibson
friend of ours
friend of ours
allyngibson

Male Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra   Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 11:42

weatherhead wrote:
I found when i went back 12 hours later my issue (track 9) was resolved. Maybe it will rectify itself.
I couldn't get "Mirrorball" to download at first, but a day later I tried again and it worked. Opera told me there was a Jscript problem on the host, and that's probably where the issue is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allyngibson.net/
My Bury Vest
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
My Bury Vest

Male Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra   Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 13:07

Was just over a year ago, was waiting for my egg to boil this morning and glanced at my Halle stubs stuck to my fridge - and started pining for more live shows.

2 incredible nights.....saw Jupp locally from afar, last Sunday, while I was out driving, got proper star struck, how bonkers is that !?
Back to top Go down
Dresden
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra   Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 23:35

I was at this gig and was seriously blown away, I noticed people asking about a DVD, does anyone know if its planned?
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

Female Number of posts : 2266
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra   Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 19:53

No, sorry Dresden.
I really don't think it's going to happen at this stage.
But we are all waiting with bated breath...
Keep an eye on the forum; if there is just the slightest hint that this may be happening, someone here will pick up on it and spread the word!
Back to top Go down
weatherhead
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra   Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 00:10

Anychance someone could be gracious to repost? My computer got swiped recently with the Halle tracks on it. Looking to redownload them?

Thanks in advance Smile
Dann
Back to top Go down
Andy Fitrains
newborn
newborn
Andy Fitrains

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra   Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug 2011, 12:56

Hello Elbow people -
can I also add my voice to those requesting a re-post of the Halle bootleg. Part of me almost wants to keep it as a memory (simple trinket locked away?), because it was SO good, but .....
most of me just wants to hear the bloody thing...

so - any kind souls out there?..
Back to top Go down
andy_landy
little beast
little beast
andy_landy

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra   Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 19:33

since there has been a few requests for this, I put it up again on a new blog I'm helping out with:

http://manchestertaper.co.uk/?p=46

the mp3s are all there but unfortunately all the automatic tagging seems to have gone a little awry. hrm. i may or may not get round to fixing that (largely out of my hands).

oh and for those who know me - i'm now back in the nw so hopefully catch up with some of y'all at the odd gig here and there Smile
Back to top Go down
My Bury Vest
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
My Bury Vest

Male Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra   Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012, 21:36

Here's a rather splendid vid I've just seen on You Tube re the relay from the Bridgwater to Castlefield, some great footage......there looked a wonderful atmosphere in Castlefield !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ev1K0F2F4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra   Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elbow & The Hallé Orchestra
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27