elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elbow and the Halle - request!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sambaconsam
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Elbow and the Halle - request! Empty
PostSubject: Elbow and the Halle - request!   Elbow and the Halle - request! Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 13:00

Hi Everyone,
my name is Sam and i've only just found this site but am incredibly excited I have!

I've liked Elbow since Asleep in the Back was released, so hopefully despite my lack of posting on this forum I won't be completely shunned!

I'm basically writing as i've been trying to find some mp3's of the Elbow and the Halle gig last July. Obviously having never seen this site before, I was unaware that a thread existed based on this gig in which mp3s were posted. Unfortunately this link now seems to have gone dead.

As such, I was just wondering if there were any members on here who had downloaded the recording and might be willing to arrange to pass them onto me? I understand this might be a hassle but would happily provide a blank cd in the post or arrange a dropbox thing or whatever, i'd just dearly love to be able to hear the show again.

I attended the relay at the castlefield arena as I couldn't get tickets, and it was my first night back in Manchester after living abroad for a while. It was such an amazing show, and because of just moving back to the UK and it being the first thing I did, has such intense personal memories for me. I really would dearly love to be able to listen again. I'd be more than willing to compensate anyone for their time if they could help, it would mean so so much to me.

I really hope someone can help me with this, or point me in the right direction. I hope it goes without saying that if there was every any commercial opportunity to buy this I would of course do so without a second's hesitation. If anyone could help, please PM me.

[Edited to remove email address. Best to get people to private message you, Sam]

Thanks so much and hope to hear from someone...

Best,

Sam

Last edited by sambaconsam on Tue 02 Mar 2010, 13:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Elbow and the Halle - request!   Elbow and the Halle - request! Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 13:10

Hey Sam, great to see you here. Check your Private Messages, I'm sure you'll get sorted out. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
kavic
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Elbow and the Halle - request!   Elbow and the Halle - request! Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 10:22

I'm in the same boat as Sam: long time fan, dying to find a recording, endlessly teased by LQ snippets on youtube. Any help would earn my endless gratitude! It seems I missed an absolutely beautiful performance....

Best,
K.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elbow and the Halle - request!   Elbow and the Halle - request! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elbow and the Halle - request!
Page 1 of 1