elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1 ticket each for Guy Garvey and the 2 Halle Orchestra nights - 6th, 8th and 9th July.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kim
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Kim

Female Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2008-11-06

1 ticket each for Guy Garvey and the 2 Halle Orchestra nights - 6th, 8th and 9th July. Empty
PostSubject: 1 ticket each for Guy Garvey and the 2 Halle Orchestra nights - 6th, 8th and 9th July.   1 ticket each for Guy Garvey and the 2 Halle Orchestra nights - 6th, 8th and 9th July. Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 07:37

Hi all,

I was going to Elbow Week with 2 friends but one of them unfortunately can't make it now due to work deadlines, so I am offering his tickets. These are:

6th July - Audience with Guy Garvey - seat J3
8th July - Elbow + Halle Orchestra - seat L37
9th July - Elbow + Hally Orchestra - seat J39

I'm initially looking to sell all 3 together for the face value of £88. If you can't afford that or are just looking to buy one of the tickets, let me know and we can probably figure something out. The important thing is that the tickets don't go to waste!

I'm actually away the week before Elbow Week, so if this can be sorted out this week then I will post them at the end of the week. Otherwise, it will have to be a meetup in Manchester.

Cheers,

Kim

EDIT: These are all taken now, thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down

1 ticket each for Guy Garvey and the 2 Halle Orchestra nights - 6th, 8th and 9th July.
Page 1 of 1