elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snow Patrol

Go down 
+20
nellie
WOBLEwoble
Dobz
hilaryg
Mr_K
My Bury Vest
TamedLamia
Leo
ChrissyBoy
butterfingersbimbo
leespoons
fadeupyoursmile
Jonny
Calum
Dabamash
Jones
Hotblack
Skeletor
ChrissieInFL
josephblack
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
WOBLEwoble
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
WOBLEwoble

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Snow Patrol - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Patrol   Snow Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 17:29

al wrote:
With Snow Patrol, slower tends to mean softer! If its rough you're after I'd suggest the first album, Songs for Polar Bears!

Just bought this, as I am a big snow patrol fan, and it was the only one I hadnt got. Not sure first time round but now it rates very highly with me
Back to top Go down
Lynne
friend of ours
friend of ours
Lynne

Female Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Snow Patrol - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Patrol   Snow Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 20:10

Went to see Snow Patrol a few weeks back at the 02 in London. I haven't really listened to much of their music apart from the big hits. I thought they were great. To be honest I was looking forward to Everything Everything who were supporting and the reason for going, but since have bought Final Straw and Eyes Open which I'm really enjoying. Love Lifeboats, Olive Grove Facing the sea and Planets Bend between us. I admit I'm easy to please but what I'm hearing is growing on me. They will never be Elbow but not bad nonetheless.
Back to top Go down

Snow Patrol
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3