elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

40th birthday suggestions

Go down 
+5
Dabamash
mrswoman
bluefield
Jones
nellie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nellie
friend of ours
friend of ours
nellie

Female Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-11-24

40th birthday suggestions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40th birthday suggestions   40th birthday suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 23:30

Well we went to see Elvis, and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it (hubby did too) even did a bit of bobbing with the many, many grannies that were out in force. So all in all I reckon hubby had a nice birthday.
And I got to check out where my seats are for Elbow, great for Weds miles away for Thurs but hey ho at least I'm going! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lynne
friend of ours
friend of ours
Lynne

Female Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: 40th birthday suggestions   40th birthday suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 08:39

Glad you had a lovely time. Sorry been off air the past few days. Camping in very very sunny Norfolk.

Nice to see you went to all that effort. Nice to see Elvis made a good recovery for your evening out. I'm keeping a lid on my 40th this year. Not looking forward to it.

By the way what is the view like from the gallery at the Bridgewater. Tickets on Ebay are coming down a little on those seats, still I can't afford but keeping my eye open.
Back to top Go down
nellie
friend of ours
friend of ours
nellie

PostSubject: Re: 40th birthday suggestions   40th birthday suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 16:08

It depends where your seat is really, I'm in the side gallery on the Thursday night, not brilliant seats cos it looks quite high up but beggars cant be choosers as they say (btw who are they? Suspect) The good thing is there are only a couple of rows of seats in the gallery and there is plenty of room.

You're not going to be 40 its 30-10, thats the way I'm counting up these days anyway! Wink
Back to top Go down
bluefield
friend of ours
friend of ours

Male Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: 40th birthday suggestions   40th birthday suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 16:29

no stage diving then from the gallery
Back to top Go down
nellie
friend of ours
friend of ours
nellie

PostSubject: Re: 40th birthday suggestions   40th birthday suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 16:59

Not without a parachute anyway! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sundaygirl
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

Female Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: 40th birthday suggestions   40th birthday suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 18:41

Oh, I missed this, but, a friend of mine had a star named after her partner, I thought that was a great present. It also feels very Elbowy somehow...like something out of Mirrorball or Fugitive Motel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 40th birthday suggestions   40th birthday suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

40th birthday suggestions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2