elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW ARENA SHOWS

Go down 
+36
Bright Grey
djvh
Gotterdammerung
Minerva69
kallumnolan
Adderz
boy
Dave K
Lesley Gilks
Audrey
elbowismymuse
hilaryg
JK
Jones
Lynne
TinTin
Carl0sAlbert0
johng22
mainscoe
natalia
suered
emma
fragrant_monkey
mitchy
OllieCT
Dovesmad
ElbowFreak
Kim
ChrissieInFL
Molly
ChrissyBoy
mrswoman
My Bury Vest
Lillybef
ticky
errant
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dave K
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-03-10

NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct 2012, 14:07

For anyone that might be interested.

Seetickets seem to have some standing tickets for the MEN on sale at the moment. Odd really, I thought they'd sold out ages ago.

EDIT Sun 14th. Seem to be sold out now...

Cheers Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 18:53

Last edited by Toasted Toast on Mon 19 Jul 2021, 01:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:01

Worth bunging your spares on the Offered section Queen Ali (and anyone else with spares to shift):
http://elbow.heavenforum.org/f7-offered

Just in case there are people looking there who aren't also wading through the live threads.
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

Female Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 13:02

Unfortunately, after much soul searching, I'm going to have to sell my standing ticket for the Manc gig, I simply can't afford a trip oop north at the moment. If anyone wants it - PM me. £41 + postage (recorded). Tickets haven't been dispatched from the vendor yet, but I'll send it as soon as I receive it.
Sad
Back to top Go down
boy
little beast
little beast
boy

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-10-19

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 10:56

37 days until M.E.N! Eeeeeeek Very Happy
Back to top Go down
suered
fallen angel
fallen angel
suered

Female Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-05-17

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 21:48

I've just managed to get tickets for the MEN from Ticketmaster, couldn't get them before, said it was sold out. Was originally going to Liverpool, but can't make it now. Thought I was going to have to resort to Ebay, glad I didn't. They must have released more tickets.
Back to top Go down
Adderz
fallen angel
fallen angel
Adderz

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 14:29

TinTin wrote:
Am I the only elbow fan going to Birmingham ? at least we should get up close Laughing

I'm at Birmingham! =D

Can't believe it has taken me this long to see them live! Every other show near me in the past couple of years has been at a bad time but FINALLY!

I'm so excited it's ridiculous! NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 685959 Drunk cheers Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
TinTin
friend of ours
friend of ours
TinTin

Female Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 17:21

Adderz you are going to be hooked, saw them in Belfast , Paris and at Jodrell Bank. Paris was the best. Don't know what we will do next year without our fix. Listen to them all the time but live is A M A Z I N G. ! Used to live in Droitwich , so spent a lot of time in Worcester, nice and handy for Brum. Have a wicked night . Beer
Back to top Go down
ChrissieInFL
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ChrissieInFL

Female Number of posts : 1523
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 22:34

Hello all - It's been ages....I've been swept up in election madness, and am right now waiting for polls to close here so that we can find out who won the vote and I can get on with my life again. But I did want to let y'all know that I am offering some standing tix for MEN gig (I've posted on the "Offered" section if you need details) - I'd bought some and then could not make it work out to get back over this year. So instead of seeing the show myself, hopefully I can at least help some of you guys if anyone needs them. I must now go and pop some popcorn, settle in on the couch, and glue my eyes to the telly until the election results are in. And then, if Mitt Romney wins, I may have to go fetal under my bed for 4 years or so. *sigh* This is gonna be a long, LONG night.... maybe a bottle of something-or-other should be on the menu along with the popcorn, just to get me through... drunken
Back to top Go down
TinTin
friend of ours
friend of ours
TinTin

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2012, 13:03

When do the tickets arrive ! ? ? Question
Back to top Go down
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 18:45

OK then.... I've still got 1 standing ticket for MEN for sale. PM me if you're interested, or I'll put it on ebay.
Back to top Go down
Lynne
friend of ours
friend of ours
Lynne

Female Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 22:29

Tin Tin, we've been informed our tickets should come tomorrow! Whoop!
Back to top Go down
TinTin
friend of ours
friend of ours
TinTin

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012, 00:09

Thanks Lynne, was getting worried as hadn't heard. Can't wait .but sad it will be last gig for ages . Have to have 'normal holiday' next year lol
Back to top Go down
TinTin
friend of ours
friend of ours
TinTin

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012, 11:35

TICKETS ARRIVED ! Party!
Back to top Go down
ChrissieInFL
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ChrissieInFL

Female Number of posts : 1523
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 22:36

Well, my tickets are now sold on Ebay. Sorry we were unable to help out anyone on here, as when I originally bought them I had hoped to make them available if there were any forumsters in need. Seems you lot have your tickets all sorted however, which is a good thing! I am dead jealous of you all who are headed to the shows, though...not long to wait, either! I'll be back in over the next few weeks to read about how everyone's experiences were, and to see any pics/reviews you guys will post. Wish I could have made it back over and seen them (and all of you) myself, but it's just not happening this year. Maybe next time - fingers crossed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

Female Number of posts : 2266
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 22:46

Ok, so who's going?
Reveal yourselves! Very Happy
It's MEN for me!
Back to top Go down
Lynne
friend of ours
friend of ours
Lynne

Female Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 00:11

We're off to Birmingham next week! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 00:32

Last edited by Toasted Toast on Mon 19 Jul 2021, 01:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
suered
fallen angel
fallen angel
suered

Female Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-05-17

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 22:57

MEN for me!
Back to top Go down
kallumnolan
fallen angel
fallen angel

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 03:23

MEN for me! Taking my 13 year old brother aswell we are both well excited!
Back to top Go down
errant
friend of ours
friend of ours
errant

Male Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 12:16

Jones wrote:
Ok, so who's going?
Reveal yourselves! Very Happy
It's MEN for me!

another vote for the MEN
Back to top Go down
Minerva69
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 13:04

Going to MEN too, taking our daughter to her first ever gig. Does anyone have any idea of when the gig might finish? We have a hotel booked but just trying to decide whether to cancel the booking and try and catch the last coach home instead.
Back to top Go down
My Bury Vest
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
My Bury Vest

Male Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 15:49

Minerva69 wrote:
Going to MEN too, taking our daughter to her first ever gig. Does anyone have any idea of when the gig might finish? We have a hotel booked but just trying to decide whether to cancel the booking and try and catch the last coach home instead.

It'll be over by 11pm mate - unless you're Guns N Roses, that's the curfew time for the MEN and most arena's !
Back to top Go down
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 16:12

Well then... it looks like they'll be playing Fugitive Motel! ..so very jealous!
Back to top Go down
mitchy
little beast
little beast
mitchy

Female Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 18:08

Here i am in nottingham having my pre show pints,sick with excitement!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW ARENA SHOWS   NEW ARENA SHOWS - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW ARENA SHOWS
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next