elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little Things To Make You Smile

Go down 
+39
SwingKing
@MrIanGibson
sparky
Wretch
NeonChoir
MagicalTrevor
hacmac
leespoons
Mr_K
mrswoman
Mr Woman
ChrissyBoy
Mollyb
Dabamash
Kim
bluefield
sundaygirl
al
Lesley Gilks
ticky
Lynne
newborn
My Bury Vest
Stockhaus
WOBLEwoble
Tailfly
heshofcheese
Hotblack
fadeupyoursmile
ChrissieInFL
ElbowFreak
Leo
bluejayway
yesman
nikkijaydee
Jones
TamedLamia
Grant
nellie
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
sundaygirl
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

Female Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 17:41

Me too, though I think the rest of the forum are barely tolerating our Kasabian obsession!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bluejayway
friend of ours
friend of ours

Female Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 17:51

Laughing Sorry guys.To the Kasabian thread.
Back to top Go down
fadeupyoursmile
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
fadeupyoursmile

Female Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 19:06

I saw them open the NME stage (I think that's what it was called) at v2004, no one knew who they were. There's a little something for you there!
Little things that make ME smile - A scrubbed the bathroom top to bottom and it makes me so happy!
Back to top Go down
bluejayway
friend of ours
friend of ours

Female Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 19:19

Sarah wrote:
I saw them open the NME stage (I think that's what it was called) at v2004, no one knew who they were. There's a little something for you there!
Little things that make ME smile - A scrubbed the bathroom top to bottom and it makes me so happy!

Ohh jealous Very Happy Nice one on your bathroom. I had a similar experience two days ago when I completely shifted my room round and cleared it all up. It cleared my mind too cheers
Back to top Go down
al
friend of ours
friend of ours

Female Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 20:52

Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 89d

This picture really made me chuckle! It's Sarah and myself... Her being Jean-Luc!
Back to top Go down
ElbowFreak
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ElbowFreak

Female Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 21:03

Hahaha!! Very Happy Life long and prosper!
Back to top Go down
WOBLEwoble
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
WOBLEwoble

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 22:12

Very Happy just got some tickets to see kasabian. Very Happy sorry back on kasabian again.

bounce bounce THIS HAS PUT A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
ChrissieInFL
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ChrissieInFL

Female Number of posts : 1523
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 15:09

My daughter's hosting some friends out in our back patio, and she's got her little boom box out there so she can play DJ. She's singing "I Love Rock & Roll" along with Joan Jett right now and the sound of it is giving me a great big grin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

Female Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 11:14

We all got up at 7am to go and see the Severn bore - about 1 hours drive away. None of us had ever seen it and we thought 'why not?'. The bloody wave came round the bend near to where we were standing and ... just petered out. All the surfers and kayakers just sat in the water and nothing happened. You have to laugh!
Back to top Go down
Lynne
friend of ours
friend of ours
Lynne

Female Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:13

Back from our hols yesterday (2 wks in Swanage). The weather abs fabulous.

Seeing our cocker spaniel pup, Sam, for the first time in a fortnight left me smiling for the rest of the day.

It's nice to be missed and feel so appreciated!! Even if it is a dog!
Back to top Go down
ChrissieInFL
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ChrissieInFL

Female Number of posts : 1523
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 14:59

So I went to a birthday party last weekend...it was for my friend's 8-year-old son, and he asked for a science party. We did some experiments, and it was all topped off by the ever-popular Mentos and Diet Coke blowing up thingy! I got a funny shot of one of the kids celebrating while his 2-litre bottle of Coke exploded, and it did make me smile (took this pic on my cell, so aplogies for the crappy quality):

Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Mentos10
Back to top Go down
Dabamash
we're away
we're away
Dabamash

Male Number of posts : 2079
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 18:38

A science party??
Back to top Go down
Mollyb
fallen angel
fallen angel
Mollyb

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 10:27

That's surely the coolest kid ever. Why didn't I ever think of having a science party when I celebrated birthdays? Pfft.

What's making me smile today is that I'm going all girly tonight and going to see the Backstreet Boys in concert with my best friend. Wine, singing, dancing and giggling. It has to be done once in a while! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

Female Number of posts : 2266
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 18:47

Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 114-congratulations-you-just-beat-two-trees
Back to top Go down
ChrissyBoy
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

Male Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 18:53

I'd have probably come second lol!
Back to top Go down
fadeupyoursmile
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
fadeupyoursmile

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 00:22

Went to see Adam Hills last night, fantastically odd show with singing and dancing and a good twenty minuets where he didn't even touch his material, just chatted to the audience. The little thing that made me smile, he was playing elbow before and after he played. Also it was the most heart warming and life affirming comedy i've seen this year. He talked about people who inflate you and make you feel better just by being around, sounds a bit twee, but it was just so lovely. In memory of his friends that have died this year... he also did a bit about poohs that make your day better, made me laugh!
Back to top Go down
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 23:56

Jones' new avatar
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

Female Number of posts : 2266
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 13:06

Hehe, thank you!
Back to top Go down
fadeupyoursmile
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
fadeupyoursmile

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 11:09

Snow Patrol last night, didn't think i was going to like it (It was free tickets) but when the elbow string girls walked on stage, i knew it was going to be ok! It was really really good, switched up some of the old regulars and played reindeer section songs that made my night!
It felt like a lovely end to an era!
Back to top Go down
Mr Woman
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Mr Woman

Male Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 21:28

SantaVision on SKY Channel 200 (4pm-7pm) makes me smile with it's sheer, jaw-dropping awfulness.
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 21:41

The return of the Barclaycard waterslide ad, but this is a close second:

Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
Lynne
friend of ours
friend of ours
Lynne

Female Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 22:59

That tickled me!
Back to top Go down
ElbowFreak
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ElbowFreak

Female Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 14:52

Haaa. hmmm, the fact that Ronnie O'Sullivan is at the quater finals of the UK Championship!!! Smile
Both fingers crossed for the titel!!!
Back to top Go down
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 21:12

I've just been to a Christmas carol service on our village common in front of the Christmas tree - very traditional and wonderful. All the favourite carols made a showing and none of those modern ones. Little bit tiddly. Oh yes, wine afterwards...
Back to top Go down
fadeupyoursmile
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
fadeupyoursmile

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 21:46

A nice bottle of wine, a good hot bath and the fact it's true blood night make me feel happy after my LITERALLY shitty day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Things To Make You Smile   Little Things To Make You Smile - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Things To Make You Smile
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
elbow room only :: welcome to elbow room only :: the hole (in the neighbourhood)-
Jump to: