elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Elbow Fansite/Social Network Plug

Go down 
+16
LongLegs
fadeupyoursmile
Kim
Tailfly
nellie
lucky with disease
ticky
WOBLEwoble
katiespain
ChrissieInFL
ChrissyBoy
Prestwich Red 143
Topaz
Grant
Jones
mrswoman
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

Female Number of posts : 2266
Registration date : 2008-04-09

New Elbow Fansite/Social Network Plug - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Elbow Fansite/Social Network Plug   New Elbow Fansite/Social Network Plug - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 23:50

mrswoman wrote:

If you can login to the main site, but not access the Archive & Media sections (members only), please use the SEPERATE generic password for those. Your main personal password doesn't work for those.

AHAA! (lightbulb moment) so that's it! So simple...

Thanks for letting me/us know.
You are doing some amazing work on there Mrs!
And very much appreciated it is!
Back to top Go down
lucky with disease
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
lucky with disease

Female Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: New Elbow Fansite/Social Network Plug   New Elbow Fansite/Social Network Plug - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 23:59

Jones wrote:
mrswoman wrote:

If you can login to the main site, but not access the Archive & Media sections (members only), please use the SEPERATE generic password for those. Your main personal password doesn't work for those.

AHAA! (lightbulb moment) so that's it! So simple...

Thanks for letting me/us know.
You are doing some amazing work on there Mrs!
And very much appreciated it is!

Lol, it wasn't so simple for me...had to have a new password set and then clear out my cache or something before it would let me back in.
Youtube link that you added in media archive is useful, for some of the videos that wern't in the video section.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/anyday
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

Female Number of posts : 2266
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: New Elbow Fansite/Social Network Plug   New Elbow Fansite/Social Network Plug - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 00:11

Lol, I'm such a techno-phobe!
I was obviously a lot of help to you Frances! tongue
Anyway, glad we're all sorted now!
Back to top Go down
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

Female Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: New Elbow Fansite/Social Network Plug   New Elbow Fansite/Social Network Plug - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 15:41

Hi Mrs W - may I have a password for the restricted areas please (very District 14).
Thank you very much. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: New Elbow Fansite/Social Network Plug   New Elbow Fansite/Social Network Plug - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 16:57

Ticky's sorted.Thumbs Up!

A reminder for anyone else who's not logged in lately, but who did sign up when the site became elbowfans.org, please remember you need your username & personal password to login, then there's ALSO a generic password - same for everyone - to view the members-only content, which it will ask you to type in when you look at the Media & Archive sections.

For anyone else who was a member on the old Ning version of the site who hasn't checked out the new one but wants to, you'll need to visit http://elbowfans.org/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword. and reset your password as it's a completely different site. I then need to add you onto our members-only list - quick and painless - and away you go.
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: New Elbow Fansite/Social Network Plug   New Elbow Fansite/Social Network Plug - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2012, 17:06

Update time:

As of yesterday, Elbowfans now has a facebook page at long last: https://www.facebook.com/elbowfans
so it's easier to post/share photos, comments, video & so without having to sign up to the main site and suss how it works first.

Also, seeing as I didn't mention it then , the main site's had a cosmetic & permissions overhaul back at Christmas. It doesn't really affect people much, though it looks better & you should be OK looking at the media without the restricted password now, plus is a bit simpler to navigate round. You can also self-register thoughh not look at media till I've checked you're not an evil spambot.

Anyway, please do give us a like on The Book of Face if you're so moved and share your pics - it'd be great to see them!
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Elbow Fansite/Social Network Plug   New Elbow Fansite/Social Network Plug - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Elbow Fansite/Social Network Plug
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3