elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY ELBOW FANSITE BROKE DOWN AFTER UPGRADING!! *SOB*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TamedLamia
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
TamedLamia

Female Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-04-01

MY ELBOW FANSITE BROKE DOWN AFTER UPGRADING!! *SOB* Empty
PostSubject: MY ELBOW FANSITE BROKE DOWN AFTER UPGRADING!! *SOB*   MY ELBOW FANSITE BROKE DOWN AFTER UPGRADING!! *SOB* Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 19:49

I need some comfort...I tried to upgrade my nice flashy Elbowfansite but afterwards anything was gone and I'm just picking up the pieces that are left... Crying or Very sad
It will take some time to build up my poor little Fugitive Motel again... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.katrins-elbow-site.de.vu
Dabamash
we're away
we're away
Dabamash

Male Number of posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: MY ELBOW FANSITE BROKE DOWN AFTER UPGRADING!! *SOB*   MY ELBOW FANSITE BROKE DOWN AFTER UPGRADING!! *SOB* Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 19:51

If you want help, I need more information. That sucks though, you have my sympathy.
Back to top Go down
lucky with disease
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
lucky with disease

Female Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: MY ELBOW FANSITE BROKE DOWN AFTER UPGRADING!! *SOB*   MY ELBOW FANSITE BROKE DOWN AFTER UPGRADING!! *SOB* Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 21:21

TamedLamia wrote:
I need some comfort...I tried to upgrade my nice flashy Elbowfansite but afterwards anything was gone and I'm just picking up the pieces that are left... Crying or Very sad
It will take some time to build up my poor little Fugitive Motel again... Crying or Very sad

Oh what a shame TL. Did you have it all saved to make again? I hadn't visited for a while. I loved your funny cartoons, especially the Peter Gabriel meets Guy with a spoon on his nose one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/anyday
TamedLamia
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
TamedLamia

PostSubject: Re: MY ELBOW FANSITE BROKE DOWN AFTER UPGRADING!! *SOB*   MY ELBOW FANSITE BROKE DOWN AFTER UPGRADING!! *SOB* Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 21:35

Well, I still could get into the old designerprogramm and make at least screenprint pictures and I hope I have all pictures ect on my hard disc.
The new creatingprogram is nice, I think the refurbished site will be a lot nicer, but as I said, it will need a lot time to build it up again.
At least I found out how to put background music, so I might be able to build a nice little good-bye-page for good ol' Rick Wright, which I planned to put in my Pink Floyd-related part of the "Motel"
Back to top Go down
TamedLamia
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
TamedLamia

PostSubject: Re: MY ELBOW FANSITE BROKE DOWN AFTER UPGRADING!! *SOB*   MY ELBOW FANSITE BROKE DOWN AFTER UPGRADING!! *SOB* Icon_minitimeMon 03 Nov 2008, 08:47

Well. Site's up again, at least the "serious" parts (Tourdates, News, Biography, Discographie (without the singles) and the above noted offtopic site about the died Floydie.
I hope I can put my cartoons online soon again, some of them are at least well stored at "imageshack" so I just have to do a html-Link.
And to make the lots of dead links look better I drawed a "Men at Work"-Cartoon... Smile
Maybe I'll add more english spoken parts because poor ol' Powderblue-Site might be gone for good... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY ELBOW FANSITE BROKE DOWN AFTER UPGRADING!! *SOB*   MY ELBOW FANSITE BROKE DOWN AFTER UPGRADING!! *SOB* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY ELBOW FANSITE BROKE DOWN AFTER UPGRADING!! *SOB*
Page 1 of 1