elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam

Go down 
+18
a5quared
mrswoman
newborn
nellie
Eag
ElbowFreak
fadeupyoursmile
Glendarian
heshofcheese
lucky with disease
al
Jones
sundaygirl
Stockhaus
TamedLamia
Tailfly
ticky
Diaan
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

Female Number of posts : 2266
Registration date : 2008-04-09

May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam   May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 18:36

Lynne wrote:
Wow - what an amazing performance. I can see why you felt this was the best gig you've seen. Was it you I spotted on the front row in front of Mark and Craig? If it was you had a fab view.

Eek affraid , yes that was me, although being surrounded by very tall people, I was hoping to be inconspicuous!
Back to top Go down
MagicalTrevor
administrator
administrator
MagicalTrevor

Male Number of posts : 1822
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam   May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 19:30

a5quared wrote:
mrswoman wrote:
I'm trying to work round that one too, so as/when I do I'll give you a shout on here - and pop on Ning Very Happy

Unfortunately I have bad news for everyone. The content is streamed throught the encrypted RTMPE protocol, which means it is almost impossible to download. Sad

You can get the audio using the analogue hole
Back to top Go down
http://elbow.heavenforum.com
nellie
friend of ours
friend of ours
nellie

Female Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam   May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 20:00

Gosh you people are so clever!
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam   May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 20:16

MagicalTrevor wrote:
You can get the audio using the analogue hole
Brilliant, thanks MT! Will do some swotting up once current worky thing is out of the way. study
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
Glendarian
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Glendarian

Female Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam   May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 05:59

Well if anyone can get a recording (especially of the video but sound would be good too) I'd be very grateful as I still can't get it to play on my system. Crying or Very sad (If I could I could record the audio as MT says!)
Back to top Go down
Diaan
fallen angel
fallen angel
Diaan

Female Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam   May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 11:02

I will record the audio this weekend. I also recorded the show they did in Belgium the day after but I just have to edit it a little bit (cut the bits of the presenter out).

A friend of mine will try to get the video, I think. I'll ask him whether he's been successful.

What's the board-policy on sharing (linking to) these kind of recordings?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dianabroeders.nl
MagicalTrevor
administrator
administrator
MagicalTrevor

Male Number of posts : 1822
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam   May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 12:04

It's funny you should say that, I just had a quick look at the forum rules and realised I had broken them myself, so I may have to ban myself now.

Being more realistic though, I would say it's OK as long as it's not commercially available material, or unless the holders of the copyright contact me to say there's a problem, in which case I would pull it.
Back to top Go down
http://elbow.heavenforum.com
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam   May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 13:49

MagicalTrevor wrote:
Being more realistic though, I would say it's OK as long as it's not commercially available material, or unless the holders of the copyright contact me to say there's a problem, in which case I would pull it.
Same for EF Ning as well, though with that site featuring creative works - photos, tracks & vids - more prominently over discussion I try to get permission for any professional but non-commercial stuff before putting it up. ***No pIrAtEz aLoUd !! *** Wink

Have also found a couple of ways to acquire what folk are after digitally - vid included - but it needs demoing first. Will let you all know when sorted.
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
ChrissyBoy
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

Male Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam   May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 16:16

only just noticed this, really great ! Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Diaan
fallen angel
fallen angel
Diaan

PostSubject: Re: May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam   May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 19:05

If you have a dimeadozen account you can find a tv recording of 5 songs here
Haven't seen it yet, but I imagine the quality is much better than when ripped from the webcast...
Back to top Go down
lucky with disease
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
lucky with disease

Female Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam   May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 10:04

Only Mirrorball, Fugitive Motel, Great Expectations, Newborn, One Day like This,
on there.

5 songs missing.
Picky Bugger? Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/anyday
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

PostSubject: Re: May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam   May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 11:22

lucky with disease wrote:

Picky Bugger? Neutral

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Diaan
fallen angel
fallen angel
Diaan

PostSubject: Re: May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam   May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 11:40

This recording is from a broadcast on a different channel than 3voor12. I think they only had half an hour time, so this was the maximum they could do in the time they had.

You can always try the Analogue Loophole with the video as well; play it full screen on your laptop connected to your DVD recorder. If I can find the manual to my DVD recorder I might give that a try if everything else fails. Smile

As far as I've seen I'm never too close up on screen for it to be annoying to watch the recording Smile
They even missed my badly timed attempt to start the Mexican wave! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

PostSubject: Re: May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam   May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 11:59

Where were you standing Diaan? I didn't know anything about a badly timed Mexican wave! Looks like you got away with it! Shame though, would have been fun to point out!
Anyway, I would give my right leg to have a DVD of this night, so if anyone can manage it: a right leg is on it's way!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Diaan
fallen angel
fallen angel
Diaan

PostSubject: Re: May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam   May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 12:42

Jones wrote:
Where were you standing Diaan? I didn't know anything about a badly timed Mexican wave! Looks like you got away with it! Shame though, would have been fun to point out!
Anyway, I would give my right leg to have a DVD of this night, so if anyone can manage it: a right leg is on it's way!
Very Happy
Front row at the far end of the stage on Jupps side (between table and wall), so I was the one who had to start the first wave Very Happy

When Guy noted someone just did a mini-wave I almost shouted "A micro wave!"...
But I'm glad I didn't because maybe that's just my sense of humour Smile
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

PostSubject: Re: May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam   May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 18:00

lol!
Actually, that's very good!
Back to top Go down
torkidlx
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam   May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 08:25

Hello everyone,
I was at the show too and what a show it was indeed !! :-)
Picky Bugger was awesome, just as all the other songs of course !
Unfortunately on the stream they didn't include Grounds For Divorce, but luckily we have all the other songs. Very Happy
I managed to rip the sound track from the stream, but I don't know what the policy is in posting rapidshare links on this forum, so if you can tell me that, then I can post a link on this forum.
Leo
Back to top Go down
lucky with disease
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
lucky with disease

Female Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam   May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 11:02

link to audio mp3s of whole set that was broadcast is now on Powderblue.

Thankyou so much, torkidlx

x
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/anyday
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam   May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May 26 - 3voor12 radio recording in Amsterdam
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3