elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Elbow gig at Islington Academy a few years ago, where The Delays supported...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stefinitely
fallen angel
fallen angel

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-10

The Elbow gig at Islington Academy a few years ago, where The Delays supported... Empty
PostSubject: The Elbow gig at Islington Academy a few years ago, where The Delays supported...   The Elbow gig at Islington Academy a few years ago, where The Delays supported... Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 10:20

I have a question:

A few years ago Elbow played a small gig at the Carling Islington Academy, which was filmed and then televised on Channel 4, I think; with little interview snippets, and Edith Bowman talking to the crowd outside and stuff. The Delays supported, and (if I remember correctly) I think the crowd was made up only of fans, who had won tickets in a phone ballot or something.

Anyway, does anyone have a copy of this concert, as it was shown on TV, or know where I could get a copy? Thanks!
Back to top Go down

The Elbow gig at Islington Academy a few years ago, where The Delays supported...
Page 1 of 1