elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Record Store Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

Female Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Record Store Day Empty
PostSubject: Record Store Day   Record Store Day Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 09:27

Just a quick reminder - It's Record Store Day today. I've already been and got myself the Radiohead 12" single and Villagers live album. I did want the Villagers/Charlotte Gainsbourg single, but it had already sold out. Caitilin got a Gorillaz album, so she's delighted. cheers
Back to top Go down
ChrissieInFL
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ChrissieInFL

Female Number of posts : 1523
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Record Store Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Record Store Day   Record Store Day Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 15:51

Well done for remembering and reminding about this, Ticky! I also went to buy a couple of goodies and had a nice time just browsing through all the vinyl. There's only one proper old-school record shop anywhere near me, so I hope they stay in business! Things being the way they are, you never know... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Record Store Day
Page 1 of 1