elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 seats close to stage, O2 Monday, bought on pre-sale.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serendipity
newborn
newborn

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-03-04

2 seats close to stage, O2 Monday, bought on pre-sale. Empty
PostSubject: 2 seats close to stage, O2 Monday, bought on pre-sale.   2 seats close to stage, O2 Monday, bought on pre-sale. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 18:24

Please forgive the rudeness of offering tickets for sale before I have introduced myself but as I explained to Magical Trevor, I'm a bit e-naive.

So, I have two brilliant tickets, extra to requirements, for the O2 Mon 28 March. I bought them on the pre-sale after having come back from a double night shift; eyes chemically wide from copious caffeine intake in order to stay awake - then I couldn't sleep all day. The 2 extra tickets were for my daughter and her friend who will now be out of the UK on this date. She's sad to miss this but got to see them at Koko. Tickets are on level 1, block 111, row R, seats 353 & 354, entrance H.

I'm sure most of you here have already got decent tickets but I want them to go to fans and not be sold on for profit. Not too sure what happens now as I've never sold tickets before, in fact I gave a brilliant one away at the last Brighton gig. You contact me I suppose?

Back to top Go down

2 seats close to stage, O2 Monday, bought on pre-sale.
Page 1 of 1