elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

George Michael

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lesley Gilks
friend of ours
friend of ours

Female Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2009-02-25

George Michael Empty
PostSubject: George Michael   George Michael Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:16

I finally got 'round to watching one of my Chrissie Pressies, George Michael - Live In London D.V.D and it was FAB-U-LUS!
I was almost there but I'd already booked tickets to see R.E.M. in Cardiff and although it turned out to be one of the best concerts I'd ever been to, part of me still wished I could've been at Earl's Court to watch George strut his stuff.
He is awesome and I hope he decides to carry on with the touring. Along with Thomas Dolby, he is my all time favourite solo artist.

Lesley
Back to top Go down
ChrissyBoy
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

Male Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2008-04-08

George Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Michael   George Michael Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 18:18

I must confess to liking a lot of George's stuff.
I also thought he was pretty cool back in the day, (not in a gay way though) - probably because all the girls fancied him !
Back to top Go down
ChrissieInFL
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ChrissieInFL

Female Number of posts : 1523
Registration date : 2008-04-07

George Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Michael   George Michael Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 21:16

Remember when George finally came out, and there were all those girls who honestly didn't know and/or believe he was gay, and they were just broken hearted? I kinda thought that was funny. Laughing I was never a Wham! fan and only really like a few of his solo tracks. I think he's talented, just not entirely my cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
ElbowFreak
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ElbowFreak

Female Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-09-08

George Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Michael   George Michael Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 09:35

Well... to be honest, I always knew that he was gay. Doesn't matter to me at all! Very Happy
Just love his work and his voice. But more the solo-stuff. I'm not into Wham! either!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

George Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Michael   George Michael Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Michael
Page 1 of 1