elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]

Go down 
+29
Eag
sparky
MagicalTrevor
emma
Cestriansteve
ukkonen
Bright Grey
Glendarian
Leo
Stockhaus
Lynne
Jones
thisismusic
oneofthethree
newborn
mrswoman
TamedLamia
Misspelt Yoof
My Bury Vest
nellie
negative8ball
ChrissyBoy
ChrissieInFL
lucky with disease
ticky
fadeupyoursmile
LongLegs
leespoons
a5quared
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
My Bury Vest
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
My Bury Vest

Male Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 08:58

Got an email yesterday from AMAZON saying it had been pushed back to end of Oct - beg of Nov.

What ARE we going to do with ourselves post MEN ? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
lucky with disease
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
lucky with disease

Female Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 11:18

My Bury Vest wrote:
Got an email yesterday from AMAZON saying it had been pushed back to end of Oct - beg of Nov.

What ARE we going to do with ourselves post MEN ? Crying or Very sad

Read Middles band biography, while you wait?

If there was just the faintest, faintest, glimmer that the pushing back of the date was anything to do with a slight alteration in tracklisting. The missing Noisebox track, of 'George lassos the Moon' and maybe even a live Shocked 'Asleep in the back' added, then I would wait forever, however long it took.
Doubt it though.

Dead in the Boot was first rumoured in 2005. Been waiting since the press release in january 2006 for the B-sides album,
so sure... we can wait.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/anyday
TamedLamia
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
TamedLamia

Female Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 14:31

lucky with disease wrote:
If there was just the faintest, faintest, glimmer that the pushing back of the date was anything to do with a slight alteration in tracklisting. The missing Noisebox track, of 'George lassos the Moon' and maybe even a live Shocked 'Asleep in the back' added, then I would wait forever, however long it took.

That came to my mind too when I read the delay note from amazon.
Now I wonder what will be first; that special edition or the Another Tongue/Scratch my back stuff from Peter Gabriel... What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.katrins-elbow-site.de.vu
negative8ball
fallen angel
fallen angel

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 17:49

I would assume the delay was because the release announcement was out of the blue and these kinds of dates get shuffled a lot... I'd say the tracklisting (missing track and all) would be final... but I'd love to be proven wrong.

(And don't expect the Gabriel stuff any time soon... he is NOTORIOUSLY slow...)
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

Female Number of posts : 2266
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 21:12

Oooh, can't wait for this!
Something to look forward to after the MEN! Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Smiley-happy036
Back to top Go down
Lynne
friend of ours
friend of ours
Lynne

Female Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 23:06

Mine's on order too.

Something to look forward to in the dreary winter months!
Back to top Go down
Stockhaus
friend of ours
friend of ours
Stockhaus

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: 'Asleep In The Back' Deluxe Edition - Out October 26th‏   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 22:52

Quote :
'Asleep In The Back'
The Classic Debut Album - Reissued And Expanded In A Deluxe Edition

Elbow are very pleased to announce they will be re-issuing their highly acclaimed debut album 'Asleep In The Back' as a brand new Deluxe Edition on Monday 26th October.

Acclaimed by THE NME on its release with the first of four consecutive 9/10 album reviews as "Masterful melancholy", the album features NME Single Of The Week 'Any Day Now', recognised classic 'Newborn' and fan favourites such as 'Red' and 'Powder Blue', the track which earned them their first Radio 1 play from John Peel back in 1998 when the band were still unsigned.

Across the CD and DVD package, the reissue features a number of tracks from the band's 1998 self released debut 'The Noisebox EP', previously unavailable live versions of album tracks from their London Astoria show of October 2001 and the Steve Lamacq session of the same year.

A brand new and exclusive DVD has been compiled by long time collaborators 'the soup collective' who documented the entire album campaign. This brings together the videos for the single tracks with home movies from the band's time on tour and exclusive live footage including Guy's memorable stalling during a technical breakdown at a show in Glasgow.

'Asleep In The Back' Deluxe Edition is available from Monday 26th October.

Click here to pre-order your copy now.

The full tracklisting is:

Disc 1 - CD - The Album

1. Any Day Now
2. Red
3. Little Beast
4. Powder Blue
5. Bitten by the Tailfly
6. Asleep in the Back
7. Newborn
8. Don't Mix Your Drinks
9. Presuming Ed (Rest Easy)
10. Coming Second
11. Can't Stop
12. Scattered Black and Whites

Disc 2 - The Bonus Material

Noisebox EP
1. Powder Blue
2. Red
3. Theme From Munroe Kelly
4. Can't Stop

Live At The Astoria 2001
5. Bitten By The Tail Fly *
6. Coming Second
7. Don't Mix Your Drinks *
8. Can't Stop *
9. Scattered Black And Whites *
10. George Lassoes The Moon *

Radio 1 Lamacq Session 2001
11. Newborn *
12. Don't Mix Your Drinks *
13. Red

Disc 3 - The DVD

'Asleep In The Back' Movie

* Previously Unreleased

Happy to see they are giving us some stuff to look at and play with whilst they are gone doing their thing.
Back to top Go down
lucky with disease
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
lucky with disease

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 13:11

I know the post above needs to be merged with the thread already posted a couple of weeks back, that is already going on this, but I see that the official announcement makes it clearer the confusion over the apparent repeated video in disc 3, as this is Soup Collective movies Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Still, would love to know the reason why 'Asleep in the back' the song, live doesn't feature, when it is the title track Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_scratch... even if the reason turns out to be that Guy told an awful joke in the middle of it, or there was one bum note, or the footage was destoyed, or the song is too painful to ever see the light of day...just to know, why that, and the other missing songs wern't included, so then I will shut up about it.
Or, just thinking... is it because there will be some clips of these other songs featured amongst the Soup Collective filming?
I'm sure it was in the set. Was anyone that reads this board, there at the gig that can help answer?

Astoria 24.10.01

Any Day
Powderblue
Red
Newborn
Bitten by the tailfly
Coming Second
Asleep in the back

also there was the NME Carling Awards at the Astoria on 5.2.01 with Doves, Ed Harcourt and Cooper Temple Clause

set was?

Any Day Now
George Lassoes the Moon
Powder Blue
Bitten by the tailfly
Coming Second
Newborn
Scattered...
Don't mix your drinks?
Can't Stop?

so does this mean that some of the 'Live from the Astoria' filming in the the new package was actually from this earlier gig too?

I love reading some of the reviews that comment on the elbow audience, and how elbow were perceived at this time...a bit different from last friday and recently!

Last edited by lucky with disease on Sat 26 Sep 2009, 13:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lucky with disease
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
lucky with disease

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 13:32

Here are some of those early reviews of the October 2001 Astoria gig - borrowed from the lost Powderblue site.

Review from The Fly magazine
Elbow's popularity is on a sharp incline, but there was no way I'd expected the vast throngs of eager-Elbow-beavers that greeted me upon arrival at the venue. Row upon row of earnest-faced fans in an unofficial uniform of dark jeans and 'sensible' T-shirts stood stock-still, arms folded sternly across their chests, waiting patiently for the band to appear. When Elbow casually shuffle onto the stage, only the occaisional knee-twitch or re-folding of arms belies the excitement shared by an audience who are obviously mesmerised, remaining alert, attentive and statuesque throughout the entire set. Elbow waste no time in displaying their technically superior wares.
Perfect vocals, seamless performances of their ambitious and beautiful album tracks Any Day Now, New Born, Powder Blue and a gigantic, yet simultaneously understated stage presence. I find myself riveted one minute, drifting off into conversations with fellow audience members the next. The live Elbow sound has a strange and unfathomable effect - while the spot-on studio recreations are a joy to behold, they can also veer a little too far in the direction of perfection, leaving little to lap up of the live experience.
While a lack of space means I am only able to squeeze onto the atmosphere-less upper level, I do catch the creat of the sweeping wave of emotional ambience that the laid-back Mancunians create, and it is sensational from whichever cranny of the Astoria you are crammed into. When the set climaxes with New Born the audience finally allow themselves the luxury of 'letting go' - I even detect a carefully measured bit of 'whooping'. I don't think the Elbow fans are boring - I think they're simply overawed by the talent of their chosen heroes. On this occaision I can't say I was blown away - but next timr I'm down the front where I can soak myself in the wonderful sounds and the imposing atmosphere that this band are so adept at making. Until then...

NME review
In the ten years they've known each other, Elbow have been dropped by record labels, ignored by everyone else and used to argue so they nearly gave up anyway. They were the underdogs it was difficult not to root for, but tonight proves it's all behind them. They should be lapping up every second of glory. Instead, the new Nicest Man In Rock shrugs affably and tells us that Elbow have their first groupie - a 40-year-old man from Cambridge called Dave.
Cleary, success is not all Elbow expected; but their delight in transfixing a crowd this size is palpable. Guy chatters, chuckles and charms between songs. Bruised with experience, his clear, steady voice can still stop you in your tracks, especially on a stunning version of New Born. After the disarming wail of the opening line, layer upon layer of clattering drums and foreboding organ build like The Verve's most spectacular crescendo until every space seems engulfed in noise. From nowhere, the normally gentle Guy roars like a beast from the pit of his stomach while the rest of us wonder where on earth this monster has come from. Then, just as the brutal racket approaches levels of confusion, silence falls, the lights go out and we're left just to gape at the blackness, shell-shocked. We bet Dave enjoyed it.

dotmusic.com review
Anyone in any doubt that depression, desolation and a crushed spirit create the finest rock music known to man should look away now.
Elbow have been banging on the door of fame, fortune, and, basically, a friendly ear, for some ten years. So long in fact and with such determination, that it's finally fallen over, with album Asleep In The Back sending splinters across the bows of critics and even the shakers on the Mercury prize panel. They've done it on the back of some pretty morose melancholia, a refined and glowing joy that some find miserable, others utterly inspired. Tonight's audience were resolutely in the latter category, witnessing yet another spellbinding display of the live might of this wonderfully gifted and intuitive five-piece.
Elbow's set has varied little on their tortoise-like rise and ultimate ascension, a fact that is sure to be addressed as they now close this unforgettable chapter. Fortunately, by the sound of new track Asleep In The Back, there is a strength of kinship and internal understanding within the band that will not be tarnished by acclaim and success, and, interestingly, satisfaction and happiness. The song boasts a similar kind of beatific sadness to that of much of Elbow's material, a pungent melodic piano throb ringing out throughout, under Guy Garvey's remarkable and unbreakable brooding call.
Elsewhere, the album is explored and delivered with style, grace, drama and invention: Any Day Now rocks monotonously and is hypnotically compelling, while Red and Bitten By The Tailfly use percussive explosiveness and shredding, coruscating guitar strains to create a maelstrom of tremendous proportions.
Throughout the show, there is the menacing zombie of despair hanging in the glittering sky - Coming Second tells it's own story in the title and the massive vibrating electronic mower effect at the close, while lines such as " you're a tragedy starting to happen", "you need to chill your fucking bones", "won't stop drinking, I need the comfort" and "I'll be the corpse in your bathtub" outline the battering voyage Elbow have endured.However, there is no little joy to live with in Elbow's music, which, if truly embraced, is exactly the life-affirming current imbibed. Newborn is the perfect example, a paean to everlasting love and devotion and, in a way, a seven-minute snapshot of life, from birth to death. The dulcet, graceful opening is transformed into a meandering and perhaps angry, frustrated, but defiant and magnificent being by the almighty closing section.
On this form, nothing and no-one can touch Elbow, who have the ability to become one of our most cherished and inspired collectives. Really, how depressing is that?
Back to top Go down
fadeupyoursmile
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
fadeupyoursmile

Female Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 13:38

Merged!
Back to top Go down
fadeupyoursmile
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
fadeupyoursmile

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 14:11

Back to top Go down
lucky with disease
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
lucky with disease

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 14:53

https://www.youtube.com/v/ixt2kWVt6pw

Hi Sarah, is that amazon link to show that 'Asleep in the back' song video is on there?
I was thinking if it was the video on youtube that we know of, that hasn't been released on album/DVD before.

Soup Collective recording Elbow playing it live at the Astoria or in rehearsals, is what I was wondering...

Anyway can't wait to see/hear disc 2 and 3 and reading those reviews again has got me looking forward to it.

The HMV link is the one directed to from the elbow mailout. Same price with free delivery.
Does it make any difference to chart places?

Last edited by lucky with disease on Sat 26 Sep 2009, 15:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fadeupyoursmile
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
fadeupyoursmile

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 15:03

Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Aitb3

Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Aitb10

Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Aitb5

Love that video!
Back to top Go down
Leo
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
Leo

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 20:53

YES YES YES just preordered from HMV. Cannot wait Smile

Oh, and I'm going to make a pact to come on here more often again. I miss the family lol Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leowatkinshomerecordings
Glendarian
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Glendarian

Female Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 07:00

Thanks for posting those reviews LWD - a wonderful combination of nostalgia and thoroughly whetting my appetite for the AITB collection. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChrissieInFL
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ChrissieInFL

Female Number of posts : 1523
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 13:19

Hmmm...methinks the US Amazon site is a bit confused/misinformed. Just checked in on the "new" AITB listing there and it shows a release date of October 5...same ASIN number as the one on Amazon UK but I am sure it wouldn't be released here before it is there. It's bound to be an error, but it did make me feel all exicted for about 3 seconds, before reality set back in!
Back to top Go down
Bright Grey
fallen angel
fallen angel
Bright Grey

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 23:24

lucky with disease wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/v/ixt2kWVt6pw

Hi Sarah, is that amazon link to show that 'Asleep in the back' song video is on there?
I was thinking if it was the video on youtube that we know of, that hasn't been released on album/DVD before.
Asleep in the Back has been released on DVD!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000066SNP

Quote :
Only time I ever saw 'George Lassoes the Moon' played live, they did a shorter version, so I do hope the Astoria recording is closer to the original Noisebox then...
Don't get your hopes up. Of the several live Georges I've heard (including Astoria), none of them have the extended outro. Maybe at the very early gigs...

No b-sides on this release suggests that the b-sides album is still on...eventually - I'm thinking they're going to spread this all out to fill the space until the next album.

In the some people are never happy dept: While I'll still end up getting this, I can't help but be slightly disappointed in this package - for me, I'd rather have the whole Astoria show. It was webcast at the time and while some of it will probably be on the DVD as well as the CD, I really hate the way so many bands only put out live material in bits and pieces.

I would've also liked to see the unreleased/abandoned version of the album included as a bonus (or at least the bits not destined for the b-sides album), if this package is meant to sum-up the AITB 'story', with Noisebox put out in a separate 'early years' package which would include a DVD of the show from the Gecko club nights that Guy talked about at the Evening With.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SeldomSeenVid
Glendarian
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Glendarian

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 11:26

"it's on its way" according to an e-mail I've just got from HMV - Yay!

Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
lucky with disease
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
lucky with disease

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 17:55

Bright Grey wrote:
In the some people are never happy dept:

It isn't from that perspective that I comment on the missing 'Noisebox' track and live 'Asleep in the Back'
It is that I genuinely think the Noisebox version of 'George lassoes the Moon' is the best and do the new fans who have not ever heard it know what they are missing?
In the marketing blurb now it says 'a selection of tracks from Noisebox'.

How many people have said before how much they would like to have seen 'Asleep in the back' live, and it was played then.

Why are some of their most awesome songs neglected?
Do you know its the songs that hardly ever, or never get to show themselves I feel for, I mean how brilliant was it that 'Bitten...' was allowed out once after 4 or 5 years away, and played at the MEN arena? and was great that 'Any Day Now got some turns earlier this year.
Back to top Go down
ukkonen
friend of ours
friend of ours
ukkonen

Male Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 21:10

There must have been a reason as to why certain tracks were omitted. I'm sure quality has something to do with the recording of AITB being played live. I couldn't even come up with answer as to why George Lassoes the Moon would be excluded, considering how they added a live performance of it. Maybe they're saving it for the b-side collection? With that being said, hearing a live performance of AITB seems to be a rarity and I was able to track down a performance of it from 2001 (I believe) on Morning Becomes Eclectic if people are interested in having it in their collection.

Here's something that's confusing me, though: HMV is releasing the deluxe set next Monday, but Elbow's store claims the release date isn't until the 2nd? scratch
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 08:25

A stab in the dark, but maybe the day's difference is something to do with receipt of HMV pre-orders?
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
Cestriansteve
friend of ours
friend of ours
Cestriansteve

Male Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 08:40

Got an e-mail from HMV on Monday to say it's on its way. It arrived Yesterday!!!!!

I wonder if they sent them early because of the postal strike?
Back to top Go down
fadeupyoursmile
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
fadeupyoursmile

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 18:40

I got mine today, had completely forgotten i'd ordered it, i will admit to cheering when i opened the package!
Back to top Go down
TamedLamia
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
TamedLamia

Female Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 10:25

amazon.co.uk says it delays until 4th November. Official Elbowsite sends it with T-Shirt on 2nd Nov. so I canccelled amazon and picked it up at Elbow... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.katrins-elbow-site.de.vu
Glendarian
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Glendarian

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:25

Well after getting an e-mail from HMV last Wednesday to say it's on the way, it seems the postal strike has done its worst and mine still hasn't arrived... Rolling Eyes

I keep telling myself I'm enjoying the sweet anticipation...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]   Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asleep In The Back (Deluxe Edition Set) [CD+DVD]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next