elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elbow play MEN

Go down 
+50
evilpixie
Cestriansteve
andy_landy
Weepsie
sparkly
oneofthethree
ChrissyBoy
the mexican
neil68
TamedLamia
sparky
redliz2
ChrisMcW
Mr Woman
Kim
a5quared
Bright Grey
LongLegs
Tailfly
fadeupyoursmile
takemeanywhere
Misspelt Yoof
ChrissieInFL
Diaan
Fancy Pants
KieranFunzig
Cozzer
Honorella
Emma G
newborn
Lynne
Rockport
Glendarian
Jools
Stockhaus
WOBLEwoble
bluefield
mrswoman
hilaryg
josephblack
ticky
nellie
nikkijaydee
Jones
lucky with disease
MagicalTrevor
My Bury Vest
Lillybef
al
sundaygirl
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
nellie
friend of ours
friend of ours
nellie

Female Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 19:07

we'll be asking for his rubbish bags next Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sundaygirl
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

Female Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 19:56

nellie wrote:
Oh lord have you seen my photo? its REALLY not good the only saving grace is Guys on it I love you

I think I have. Is it the one at Tiger Tiger - Guy's wearing that big yellow jacket? It's gorgeous!!! It's a gorgeous photo! If I was sure that my photo would be half as good I'd be there with my camera in a second!

The only "Elbowie" type photo is of me and Mer and Mrs Prestwhichred143 at Leeds. (I'm the short one ).Elbow play MEN - Page 13 2955206248_533d6ce43d_t

Kim, who sometimes comes on the forum, has a fabulous photo of her and her friend with Guy at the Southport gig.

I do have his setlist from the Blackpool gig though - replete with his bootprint and a stain where he spilled a bit of his drink....sigh. drunken
Back to top Go down
nellie
friend of ours
friend of ours
nellie

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 20:25

yeah thats the one , my sister reckons he looks like a fisherman in that coat! I've seen a photo of him at Glasto wearing it.
I hate having my photo taken but I'm so glad I've got this one, needless to say I look at it often Very Happy

Aaw I like your photo, it looks like good mates having a great time. I cant wait to meet everyone, I feel as though I have friends on here and we just need to meet up Party!
Back to top Go down
sundaygirl
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 20:35

nellie wrote:
Aaw I like your photo, it looks like good mates having a great time. I cant wait to meet everyone, I feel as though I have friends on here and we just need to meet up Party!

Me too! I absolutely can't wait for Halle and MEN!!! We'll definitely have to have a "family portrait" taken. In our sombreros!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
sundaygirl
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 20:37

(See what I did, Nellie, brought it back to MEN...got off the topic again. I wonder if there's a forum naughty step?)
Back to top Go down
nellie
friend of ours
friend of ours
nellie

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 20:42

sundaygirl wrote:
(See what I did, Nellie, brought it back to MEN...got off the topic again. I wonder if there's a forum naughty step?)

IF there is we would surely spend an awful lot of time on it lol!

Is there a rambling vaguely thread? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sundaygirl
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 20:43

We should start one!!
Back to top Go down
lucky with disease
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
lucky with disease

Female Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 20:49

sundaygirl wrote:

The only "Elbowie" type photo is of me and Mer and Mrs Prestwhichred143 at Leeds. (I'm the short one ).Elbow play MEN - Page 13 2955206248_533d6ce43d_t

Kim, who sometimes comes on the forum, has a fabulous photo of her and her friend with Guy at the Southport gig.

I do have his setlist from the Blackpool gig though - replete with his bootprint and a stain where he spilled a bit of his drink....sigh. drunken

I took that photo for Kim Smile ... It was at Southend, the carpark for the venue was right near the tourbuses. I took a photo too of the drinks orders setlist, Guy brought out for us, to make us laugh.
Elbow play MEN - Page 13 N508541119_2027851_5479248

back to MEN! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/anyday
Stockhaus
friend of ours
friend of ours
Stockhaus

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 21:00

hahahahahaha i love that setlist. if i get famous i will have a setlist with all the drinks i want on stage during different songs½
Back to top Go down
nellie
friend of ours
friend of ours
nellie

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 21:34

lucky with disease wrote:
sundaygirl wrote:

I took that photo for Kim Smile ... It was at Southend, the carpark for the venue was right near the tourbuses. I took a photo too of the drinks orders setlist, Guy brought out for us, to make us laugh.
Elbow play MEN - Page 13 N508541119_2027851_5479248

back to MEN! Wink

you're so lucky to get them, I'm really jealous What a Face
When I tried at Manchester and Blackpool they all went really quickly, I asked one of the security at the Apollo for Guys cup but he was dead miserable and said they weren't allowed to touch the stage then I saw one of the other ones hand it out to some bloke, I was not happy Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Stockhaus
friend of ours
friend of ours
Stockhaus

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 22:11

sometimes it's really easy to get setlists, but sometimes really hard. i got a few, but not from elbow. will get one, one day i hope!
Back to top Go down
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

Female Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 06:59

Bloomin' 'eck - I now realise how lucky I am - I got Guy's setlist from the Newport gig (my first of only two Elbow gigs), resplendant with his footprint!
Back to top Go down
hilaryg
friend of ours
friend of ours
hilaryg

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 07:02

My tickets have just arrived!!!!!

Was just about to get in the shower mind, when the chap knocked on the door, but do I care? bounce
Back to top Go down
nikkijaydee
little beast
little beast
nikkijaydee

Female Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 10:23

hilaryg wrote:
My tickets have just arrived!!!!!

Was just about to get in the shower mind, when the chap knocked on the door, but do I care? bounce

Bloody hell your post comes early!! Will be at least half one before mine comes! Hopefully he will bring tickets (good job I am not working today and sitting in waiting for another blooming parcel!)
Back to top Go down
sundaygirl
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 10:35

Ha ha - Kim told me about that setlist! How fab. In fact she was the one who got me Guy's list. In the most selfless act of kindness I have ever witnessed she asked the roadie for the list and then handed it to me! I love the bootprint! It is now framed and hanging on my wall and is one of my prized possessions!!

Ha ha, Hilary - you got yuor ticket! Yay! According to seetickets mine won't be dispatched until August! But as I have ti sign for them I'm not worried like I was with BW.
Back to top Go down
nikkijaydee
little beast
little beast
nikkijaydee

Female Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 10:41

Ticketmaster say mine have been dispatched so hopefully they will come today especially if they need signing for.
Back to top Go down
hilaryg
friend of ours
friend of ours
hilaryg

Female Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 11:32

munchkin wrote:
Bloody hell your post comes early!! Will be at least half one before mine comes! Hopefully he will bring tickets (good job I am not working today and sitting in waiting for another blooming parcel!)
Wasn't Royal Mail (postie comes 11am-ish). The envelope didn't say it was SMS, but it came from Grimsby like the SMS post does.

SMS have been known to knock on my door at 7am on a Saturday before now. I'm most definitely NOT a morning person, and my front door opens directly onto a main road, so I can get quite grumpy about it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 13:46

My tickets have arrived as well - I'd imagine we'll all be getting ours any day now.
Back to top Go down
sundaygirl
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 13:54

Lucky people who ordered from Ticketmaster! Mad
Back to top Go down
Stockhaus
friend of ours
friend of ours
Stockhaus

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 14:00

my tickets has been dispatched they said. dunno if Matt got them yet though.
Back to top Go down
MagicalTrevor
administrator
administrator
MagicalTrevor

Male Number of posts : 1822
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 15:50

Yup, my tickets arrived today, yay for TicketMaster also! They deal with tickets, and they are masters!
Back to top Go down
http://elbow.heavenforum.com
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 15:52

They certainly are worth the extra bit.
Back to top Go down
sundaygirl
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 15:56

OH SHUT UP!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 16:03

I feel your frustration Sundaygirl - sorry!
Back to top Go down
nellie
friend of ours
friend of ours
nellie

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 16:15

Pah!! I wish I'd of gotten them posted now. Now I have to wait till I can get to the boxoffice to pick 'em up Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elbow play MEN   Elbow play MEN - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elbow play MEN
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next