elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little Noise Sessions

Go down 
+25
Open arms
MagicalTrevor
Lozzmeister
albutch
andyg1
djvh
RDHawkins
suered
Funny Bone
mrsC
Jones
stonepony
Sherbetdip
lebowski
OllieCT
mitchy
fragrant_monkey
My Bury Vest
lucky with disease
Alec
Cestriansteve
oneofthethree
Kim
LongLegs
ticky
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mitchy
little beast
little beast
mitchy

Female Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 08:16

Fear not queen ali because just as jesus is a rochdale girl I am sure god is an elbow fan, smiling on us all and somehow we will get to that gig !
Back to top Go down
mitchy
little beast
little beast
mitchy

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 11:03

Hi all, I got myself a ticket! Well assuming it isn't dodgy....Anyway, I only have the one so please will people meet up with me outside so i don't look like a sad weirdo who goes to gigs on my own?!
Cannot wait
Back to top Go down
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

Female Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 14:05

Well done Mitchy - I'll be first in the queue, so please say hello!
Back to top Go down
Kim
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Kim

Female Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 22:34

Nice one mitchy!

It just so happens I have one ticket spare now. Had offered it to a fellow regular Elbow-goer but he seems to be MIA so it's up for grabs. If anyone wants it, send me a PM. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 20:40

Last edited by Toasted Toast on Mon 19 Jul 2021, 00:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lebowski
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 07:18

Did anyone actually get any tickets on the Monday sale?

I was trying using 2 different computers, 2 different browsers and refreshing every few seconds and still couldn't get any!

Why do bands use them?

Surely there has to be a better way?

I'm even trying to get tickets to see them in Brussels...

Jon

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mitchy
little beast
little beast
mitchy

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 11:55

Fab, what time are people queuing? I can't finish work til around 5 so probably can't get up there until at least half 6. And there are some great pubs nearby which are always my greatest temptation!

Look forward to seeing some of you soon x

Back to top Go down
Sherbetdip
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 13:15

Received an email from Little Noise yesterday with this news -

'... due to unprecedented demand we have also released additional tickets for the following SOLD OUT shows: Tuesday 22 November with Elbow, Maverick Sabre and Ren Harvieu. Friday 25 November with Goldfrapp and Alpines. Saturday 26 November with Example, Ed Sheeran, Birdy and Fenech Soler. These tickets go on sale from 10am on 4 November.'

One more opportunity to get tickets at cost price.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 17:58

That's really great news - I would love to see a few more forum members there!
Back to top Go down
Sherbetdip
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 18:20

ticky wrote:
That's really great news - I would love to see a few more forum members there!

We registered for the forum on the same day two and a half years ago! Very Happy

M
x
Back to top Go down
Cestriansteve
friend of ours
friend of ours
Cestriansteve

Male Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 17:02

I've got 2 spare tickets for this gig. I'm not a theiving tout so only want face value for them. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 21:10

Last edited by Toasted Toast on Mon 19 Jul 2021, 00:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cestriansteve
friend of ours
friend of ours
Cestriansteve

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 21:22

Sadly I'm no longer attending.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 21:31

Last edited by Toasted Toast on Mon 19 Jul 2021, 00:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kim
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 23:51

How come, Steve?

Ali, I'll be getting there for late afternoon sometime I suspect, or as soon as I can escape from work. How about everyone else? Who wants to meet up to queue? Smile
Back to top Go down
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 10:58

I'll be in the queue (at the front - naturally!). Looking forward to seeing you Kim and meeting Ali and Mitchy (and anyone else from the forum). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kim
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 11:03

Dave will be joining us, and fragrant_monkey - now all we need is Jones and it'll be Cambridge all over again! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cestriansteve
friend of ours
friend of ours
Cestriansteve

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 11:22

Wish it was Cambridge all over again. That was a great night. Sadly I can't make it due to work commitments. Obviously I'm gutted.
Tried to sell my tickets on eBay but they've cancelled the auction as I'm in breach of their rules on selling concert tickets by offering a 3 day auction! What other option do I have? If I do a 5 day auction it won't give me time to ensure they arrive with the winning bidder before the show. Not impressed. :-(

Didn't realise Monkey was going. I'd love to have caught up with everybody again. :'-(
Back to top Go down
mitchy
little beast
little beast
mitchy

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 11:34

Disaster, I have been in hospital, they think I may have had a mini stroke, eek! Still signed off work but I cannot possibly miss Little Noise, even if carried in (or out) on a stretcher.

What could be more healing than seeing Elbow? I am sure my doc would insist i go, 1 funny thing is she told me I am not allowed to exercise - been waiting my whole life to be told that by a doctor!!

Not supposed to drink so at least I will be able to have a conversation if we manage to meet up, Cambridge is a bit of a blank by the end but I am aware I was a drunken shambles Embarassed

Hope to see you all soon, fingers crossed I am feeling better cos at the moment I am a horse thats good for glue x

Back to top Go down
Cestriansteve
friend of ours
friend of ours
Cestriansteve

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 11:37

I went to Liverpool & Manchester just days after having my appendix removed. Seeing elbow is a great cure for any illness. :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 23:39

Last edited by Toasted Toast on Mon 19 Jul 2021, 00:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 18:36

I don't believe it - I think I'll have to sell my tickets as well!!!!!! I was coming up from Wales with a mate and unfortunately she's dropped out. I really can't afford the petrol by myself and the gig is the other side of London from Paddington so getting a return train is impossible at that time of night. So.... PM me if you're interested. I may just sell one - don't quite know what to do at the mo. I'll have a go on Ebay as well. Bollocky bollocks. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
stonepony
newborn
newborn

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 19:13

Hi

New member but old Elbow fan (in both forum and age way!!).

I have one spare ticket to Tuesdays Little Noise Session.

Going down from Manchester on train so could meet up with any interested party down there or up here before travelling Tuesday morning.

Was lucky enough to get into the Cathedral show last month and have spent the last three weeks watching my bald head front and centre over and over again. I even got a close up on Grounds and Station Approach (scary for all apart from me).

Anyway if the gig on Tuesday is even half the gig the Cathedral was I'll be happy.

If you are interested please pm me. I can't pm people back as apparently I have too few posts but sure we can work round that somehow.

Cheers

Dave

Back to top Go down
Cestriansteve
friend of ours
friend of ours
Cestriansteve

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 20:03

Ticky. Ebay cancelled my auction as they don't like you selling tickets for charity gigs. They'll only allow you to sell it if you donate 20% of the final price to charity. They also won't let you do anything less than a 5 day auction which was useless as I wanted to make sure they got to the winning bidder in plenty of time. I ended up giving my tickets away as I couldn't think of any other way to sell them. :-(
Back to top Go down
Kim
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Kim

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 22:45

Wargh, our numbers are dwindling. Sad

Mitchy really hope you're back on your feet soon and I'm sure you could still enjoy the gig without much movement (ie. exercise). Who knows it might just be unreserved seating for the 'stalls' section, that's what the Union Chapel was like as they didn't move the pews to make standing space.

And Ticky is there any way to convince your friend to go after all? Anyone else over there who might want to go?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Noise Sessions   Little Noise Sessions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Noise Sessions
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next