elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"One Day Like This" used in "The Real Merlin and Arthur"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
allyngibson
friend of ours
friend of ours
allyngibson

Male Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-09

"One Day Like This" used in "The Real Merlin and Arthur" Empty
PostSubject: "One Day Like This" used in "The Real Merlin and Arthur"   "One Day Like This" used in "The Real Merlin and Arthur" Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 22:46

I've been enjoying the BBC's series Merlin, even though I have to resort to the Internet Fairies to bring me the episodes of the second season.

They did a special documentary called The Real Merlin and Arthur, in which the show's stars, Bradley James and Colin Morgan, drive across Wales in search of Arthurian sites and relics. My Internet Fairies delivered me this episode, as well.

It's nothing spectacular; it reminded me a lot of Road Rules, only without drinking, cursing, or hot chicks. However, at the end of the documentary, as they're summing things up in Caerleon, the instrumentals from "One Day Like This" play in the background and over the credits.

Kinda made me wish for a "symphonic Elbow" album. I have symphonic Beatles and Oasis and Rolling Stones albums. Why not Elbow? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.allyngibson.net/
TamedLamia
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
TamedLamia

Female Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-04-01

"One Day Like This" used in "The Real Merlin and Arthur" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "One Day Like This" used in "The Real Merlin and Arthur"   "One Day Like This" used in "The Real Merlin and Arthur" Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 09:58

allyngibson wrote:
Kinda made me wish for a "symphonic Elbow" album. I have symphonic Beatles and Oasis and Rolling Stones albums. Why not Elbow? Smile

affraid
Yea, I know it's all a taste question but the most "Band meets Symphony" I call the "orchestra-disease" because I can't help thinking it is mostly made for people who hate rock and want to squeeze that stuff into a "serious" style Suspect

If Elbow goes "symphonic" once more it should be nothing bigger than a string quartet... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.katrins-elbow-site.de.vu

"One Day Like This" used in "The Real Merlin and Arthur"
Page 1 of 1