elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Currently Watching...

Go down 
+18
Jones
ChrissyBoy
sparky
redliz2
Stockhaus
ElbowFreak
yesman
Tailfly
ticky
ChrissieInFL
bluejayway
Mr Woman
Misspelt Yoof
Kim
Grant
fadeupyoursmile
Dabamash
bluefield
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

Female Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Currently Watching... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently Watching...   Currently Watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 23:29

That was hysterical - not that I watch it of course either.... Wink
Back to top Go down
ChrissyBoy
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

Male Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Currently Watching...   Currently Watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 19:35

me neither..... Wink
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

Female Number of posts : 2266
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Currently Watching...   Currently Watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 22:19

Currently watching my country going down the drain... Sad
Back to top Go down
Misspelt Yoof
tower crane driver
tower crane driver

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Currently Watching...   Currently Watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 08:22

I'm currently loving on TV...

The Walking Dead - Never been one for zombies before, but this is better than anything I've ever seen in the genre.
The Trip - Coogan and Brydon play themselves. Brilliantly.
Community - Quite a coup for Viva in the UK, the best comedy out of America since Modern Family...
Modern Family - The second season has at least matched up to the first. The most consistently brilliant comedy I can remember.
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Currently Watching...   Currently Watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 22:40

Been hooked straight back into Corrie for it's 50th anniversary shows after nine years of not watching.

Tonight's live show was amazing, but the whole week's been superb TV. The explosion & tram crash were so skillfully done, that's £1.1 million worth of viewer revival right there!

Happy birthday Coronation Street Smile
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
Mr Woman
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Mr Woman

Male Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Currently Watching...   Currently Watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 09:22

mrswoman wrote:
Been hooked straight back into Corrie for it's 50th anniversary shows after nine years of not watching.

Tonight's live show was amazing, but the whole week's been superb TV. The explosion & tram crash were so skillfully done, that's £1.1 million worth of viewer revival right there!

Happy birthday Coronation Street Smile

Loved the 50 greatest Corrie moments as well. Congratulations for reaching this incredible milestone. Yet another gift from Manchester to the world.

Amazing how quickly you get drawn back in.
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

Female Number of posts : 2266
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Currently Watching...   Currently Watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 15:38

Love Corrie.
Started watching it when I came to Ireland 17 years ago and have been pretty much a faithful viewer.
Last week was terrific and I loved the 50 Greatest Corrie Moments as well.
Amazing how much of the stuff I'd forgotten about!
Also, I say: Bring back Karen McDonald! She's my favourite Corrie character! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Grant
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
Grant

Male Number of posts : 1703
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Currently Watching...   Currently Watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 22:41

Started a whole group of friends doubting my sexuality by beginning to watch the o.c. ... it's good, honest! Razz
Back to top Go down
Misspelt Yoof
tower crane driver
tower crane driver

PostSubject: Re: Currently Watching...   Currently Watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 09:35

Grant wrote:
Started a whole group of friends doubting my sexuality by beginning to watch the o.c. ... it's good, honest! Razz
I miss Summer! They really need to make some kind of Summer and Seth spin off show.
Back to top Go down
ChrissieInFL
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ChrissieInFL

Female Number of posts : 1523
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Currently Watching...   Currently Watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 14:16

I just caught a couple of episodes of Boardwalk Empire, starring Steve Buscemi. I am not sure if it has aired anywhere in the UK/Ireland yet or not. Has anyone else seen it yet? I don't have HBO, so I missed the whole first season. I wanted to see it so badly, as I've read loads of wonderful stuff about it. This past weekend, I was staying with my parents for a family party, and I saw a couple of episodes at their house. It was great and I am definitely going to be checking out the first season on DVD as soon as they release it.
Back to top Go down
Grant
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
Grant

Male Number of posts : 1703
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Currently Watching...   Currently Watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 14:58

Misspelt Yoof wrote:
I miss Summer! They really need to make some kind of Summer and Seth spin off show.

I totally agree! Razz Was so happy when she popped up in the first season of Chuck Razz
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Currently Watching...   Currently Watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 21:59

ChrissieInFL wrote:
I just caught a couple of episodes of Boardwalk Empire, starring Steve Buscemi. I am not sure if it has aired anywhere in the UK/Ireland yet or not. Has anyone else seen it yet?
Funny enough Chrissie, Sky's much-hyped Atlantic HD channel finally went live tonight and the first ep of Boardwalk Empire is just on! Looks good, but have missed the first half so will try to catch it again later in the week.
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
Lynne
friend of ours
friend of ours
Lynne

Female Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Currently Watching...   Currently Watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 20:05

Loving The Tudors, what an epic series. Jonathon Rhys Meyers is just gorgeous. Swoon!
Back to top Go down
ChrissieInFL
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ChrissieInFL

PostSubject: Re: Currently Watching...   Currently Watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 14:05

mrswoman wrote:
Funny enough Chrissie, Sky's much-hyped Atlantic HD channel finally went live tonight and the first ep of Boardwalk Empire is just on! Looks good, but have missed the first half so will try to catch it again later in the week.

Oh, great stuff! If you do end up watching it, let me know what you think. I wish we had HBO just so I could watch this! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Misspelt Yoof
tower crane driver
tower crane driver

PostSubject: Re: Currently Watching...   Currently Watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 15:17

I've got the first couple of episodes of Boardwalk Empire cued up on my Sky+ box for viewing tonight. I'll report back later.
Back to top Go down
ChrissieInFL
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ChrissieInFL

PostSubject: Re: Currently Watching...   Currently Watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 13:53

Misspelt Yoof wrote:
I've got the first couple of episodes of Boardwalk Empire cued up on my Sky+ box for viewing tonight. I'll report back later.

Cool, please do if you can! I want to know if it's as good as I think it is. Smile
Back to top Go down
WOBLEwoble
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
WOBLEwoble

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Currently Watching...   Currently Watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 14:14

Caught up with first episode of South Riding last night. Never read the book but did read and loved Testament of Youth. Apparently Vera Britain was friend of Winifred Holtby.

Lovin the programme, characters and actors. Well recommended.
Back to top Go down
Kim
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Kim

Female Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Currently Watching...   Currently Watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 22:28

Just watched Last Action Hero with Arnie. Laughing

ChrissieInFL wrote:
Misspelt Yoof wrote:

Cool, please do if you can! I want to know if it's as good as I think it is. Smile

Ohh yeah I'd love to know if it's any good too. I'm a huge fan of Steve Buscemi! He became one of my fave actors after *that* monologue at the beginning of Desperado. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HattyMarris
friend of ours
friend of ours
HattyMarris

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Currently Watching...   Currently Watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 21:16

Wonders of the Universe, good times Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Currently Watching...   Currently Watching... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Currently Watching...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
elbow room only :: welcome to elbow room only :: the hole (in the neighbourhood)-
Jump to: