elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More MEN Tickets to be released Friday 10th July

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

More MEN Tickets to be released Friday 10th July Empty
PostSubject: More MEN Tickets to be released Friday 10th July   More MEN Tickets to be released Friday 10th July Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 16:10

Straight from the official news feed:

"The final batch of tickets for Elbow's MEN Arena Manchester show on Friday 18th September will be released this Friday (10th July). This will definitely be the band's last show in 2009 before they start recording the follow up to 'The Seldom Seen Kid' - CLICK HERE Friday morning from 9.30am and snap up the extra tickets."

(Incidentally, having just tried a more direct link there are Upper Tier seats available NOW on THIS LINK. What's up for grabs currently is in blocks 207, 209, 210 and 213.)
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
sparky
friend of ours
friend of ours
sparky

Male Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: More MEN Tickets to be released Friday 10th July   More MEN Tickets to be released Friday 10th July Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 08:50

I tried and tried but couldn't get any standing (ticketmaster, seetickets and gigsandtours)
I assume that they only released extra seating

I'm going to chance it and see if I can pick up a couple of standing tickets between now and September
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: More MEN Tickets to be released Friday 10th July   More MEN Tickets to be released Friday 10th July Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 09:07

Aye, the advertised link to Gigs and Tours for today offered up lower & upper tier restricted seats only. They're in blocks 116 & 216 if anyone wanted to go for it.

The floor plan shows they're not prime spots, but after the Halle scramble it might be peace of mind to have a guaranteed ticket in.
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
Kim
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Kim

Female Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: More MEN Tickets to be released Friday 10th July   More MEN Tickets to be released Friday 10th July Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 23:15

I tried this morning too, no standing tickets available anywhere, not even at the MEN box office as Dave and I tried there before we left Manchester!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More MEN Tickets to be released Friday 10th July   More MEN Tickets to be released Friday 10th July Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More MEN Tickets to be released Friday 10th July
Page 1 of 1