elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Westernberg Band Shot Crop

Go down 
+7
Jones
Leo
Dabamash
Topaz
Glendarian
fadeupyoursmile
TheFoyer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ukkonen
friend of ours
friend of ours
ukkonen

Male Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Westernberg Band Shot Crop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westernberg Band Shot Crop   Westernberg Band Shot Crop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2008, 21:32

There's this great portrait session with a shot of the camera looking up at the guys and they're in a huddle. I am pretty sure the photos were taken around the time of Cast of Thousands, probably earlier. I'll get around to uploading more of the photos tonight and I'll update when I've done so. I'm really glad you enjoy them, though! A friend of mine was trying to campaign for one of the break dancing photos to become the default image of last.fm, but that hasn't been going as well as planned.
Back to top Go down
fadeupyoursmile
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
fadeupyoursmile

Female Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Westernberg Band Shot Crop   Westernberg Band Shot Crop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2008, 21:36

I'd vote for it!
Crank dat potta boi!
Back to top Go down
ukkonen
friend of ours
friend of ours
ukkonen

Male Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Westernberg Band Shot Crop   Westernberg Band Shot Crop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2008, 22:56

Since I realized that I hadn't uploaded a lot of the photos from my hard drive (I've still neglected to upload everything from the portraits/photo shoots as of right now), I put them on a photobucket. It's easier to upload them with FTP than to do them individually one by one, so for now:

Photos of the band and a portrait session with Guy that I found can be found here.

Obviously I don't have everything, but I am certain that there will be some new photos for the lot of you to see. I expect to see some amazing icons/avatars from these or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my own behalf.
Back to top Go down
TheFoyer
newborn
newborn
TheFoyer

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Westernberg Band Shot Crop   Westernberg Band Shot Crop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 13:21

Grant wrote:
Sarah wrote:
Photofuckit!
I find, it makes me laugh, it gets saved!!!
OR, people send me them!

I searched photofuckit Shocked i actually thought that that was the site Embarassed i was shocked by the result Razz Anyway, please put actual site names down, or i will end up scarred for life Razz

I'm surprised that as a 16 year old from Glasgow you haven't already seen something that has scarred you for life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Westernberg Band Shot Crop   Westernberg Band Shot Crop - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Westernberg Band Shot Crop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2