elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please check my band out.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paulo Paulo
fallen angel
fallen angel

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-02-22

Please check my band out. Empty
PostSubject: Please check my band out.   Please check my band out. Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 17:10

We are a four piece band from Manchester, England and have independently produced an album which is streaming on Soundcloud.

I would very much appreciate it if you would care to listen and leave any comments/feedback. Please click on the link below.

Thank you!!!

Paulo

The Lava Beds
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Please check my band out.   Please check my band out. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 18:30

Good stuff Paul. Listened to a few tracks now, plus your Elbow-inspired one from the other thread.

I really like your sound, reminiscent of a mix of Turin Brakes, Pearl Jam (something in Ian's phrasing, espcially on Alone) and maybe the Finn brothers on the more intropective numbers. Thumbs Up!

BTW Dunno if you've got a duff upload on Damage Limitation though. It wouldn't play for me at all.
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
Paulo Paulo
fallen angel
fallen angel

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Please check my band out.   Please check my band out. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 23:23

mrswoman wrote:
Good stuff Paul. Listened to a few tracks now, plus your Elbow-inspired one from the other thread.

I really like your sound, reminiscent of a mix of Turin Brakes, Pearl Jam (something in Ian's phrasing, espcially on Alone) and maybe the Finn brothers on the more intropective numbers. Thumbs Up!

BTW Dunno if you've got a duff upload on Damage Limitation though. It wouldn't play for me at all.

Wow! That is so kind of you to say such nice things.

The bass player (Mark) is a big Turin Brakes fan, so well spotted!!

There was an initial problem with Damage but it's fixed now!!

Don't know if you'd be interested but the album is available for download on Amazon and Itunes as of Monday 21st March!!

I think the elbow inspired piece is a good song waiting to be written!!!

Again, thanks for your kind words and taking the time to post them.

Very much appreciated!!! Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please check my band out.   Please check my band out. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please check my band out.
Page 1 of 1