elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anybody from Belgium on here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind Io
newborn
newborn
Blind Io

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-09-25

Anybody from Belgium on here? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody from Belgium on here?   Anybody from Belgium on here? Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 19:39

Hello, all.

So, I'd love to get my hands on the Lippy Kids (Live at Rock Werchter 2011) track that's on the Belgian iTunes store. Alas, I'm in the US and can't download from the Belgian store. Wondering if there's anyone from Belgium on here who might be willing to help me figure out a way to get the track. I could send a few dollars via PayPal or whatever would work. I realize it's a stretch, but the completist in me is going crazy knowing the track is out there with no good way to get it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
allyngibson
friend of ours
friend of ours
allyngibson

Male Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Anybody from Belgium on here?   Anybody from Belgium on here? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 22:43

That version of "Lippy Kids" is also on a compilation CD, Life is Music 2011.2. You can buy that here, I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allyngibson.net/
Blind Io
newborn
newborn
Blind Io

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Anybody from Belgium on here?   Anybody from Belgium on here? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 19:55

Nice. I'll look for it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody from Belgium on here?   Anybody from Belgium on here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody from Belgium on here?
Page 1 of 1