elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Signed copies of B.a.R.B. from Australian tour available

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hewman
newborn
newborn

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Signed copies of B.a.R.B. from Australian tour available Empty
PostSubject: Signed copies of B.a.R.B. from Australian tour available   Signed copies of B.a.R.B. from Australian tour available Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 09:28

I thought people here might like to know about this. If it's against forum rules to place links to commercial sites or anything, I apologise and please delete. I stumbled across these while seeing if this store had any left over t-shirts from the recent Aus tour, because I only bought one at the gig. Just some info on the shop and the cd. JB HiFi are a completely reputable seller, probably the biggest seller of cds and dvds in Australia. I ordered mine three days ago and it arrived today. Unfortunately since I ordered the price has gone from $13 (less than 9 pounds) to $20 (about 13 pounds). I'm not sure what shipping costs to the UK would be, but our postal service is much more expensive than Royal Mail. The cd itself comes with the autographs of all 5 members in black texta/ marker on the front cover paper insert, not the most spectacular looking thing but I couldn't resist it. So if anyone is still interested, here's the link
JB HiFi elbow BaRB signed
Back to top Go down
negative8ball
fallen angel
fallen angel

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Signed copies of B.a.R.B. from Australian tour available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signed copies of B.a.R.B. from Australian tour available   Signed copies of B.a.R.B. from Australian tour available Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 00:47

Thanks for this. I bought the album on vinyl, and had basically just been waiting for a cheap copy to show up at my local record store... when you posted this, it seemed to clinch it, so I ordered. Safe, speedy delivery (again - not an ad here, either)... just to say I appreciate the heads up, and had no problem ordering.
Back to top Go down

Signed copies of B.a.R.B. from Australian tour available
Page 1 of 1