elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Belgian /Luxembourg special edition

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
oneofthethree
friend of ours
friend of ours

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Belgian /Luxembourg special edition Empty
PostSubject: Belgian /Luxembourg special edition   Belgian /Luxembourg special edition Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011, 10:47

Read mention of a Belgian / Luxembourg special edition of barb with tracks from the summer. Has anyone seen details / got this yet?

ta
dave
Back to top Go down
jonnyw
fallen angel
fallen angel
jonnyw

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Belgian /Luxembourg special edition   Belgian /Luxembourg special edition Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011, 21:09

Dave

There's a special Dutch cd edition of BARB out. Its been around for a couple of months, I got mine on Ebay for £20 iincluding post from Holland.
Here's the detals :
http://www.discogs.com/Elbow-Build-A-Rocket-Boys-Dutch-Festival-Edition/release/3165118

Mods.....Hope this link is ok with you.
Back to top Go down
Joost
fallen angel
fallen angel
Joost

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Belgian /Luxembourg special edition   Belgian /Luxembourg special edition Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 17:31

Back to top Go down
oneofthethree
friend of ours
friend of ours

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Belgian /Luxembourg special edition   Belgian /Luxembourg special edition Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 18:33

Thank you. Not a lot of difference between them then other than the cover and the change of one song and obviously some different banter from Guy. Wonder how many more of these we will see - Amazon has a EU edition - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Build-Rocket-Boys-Eu-Tour/dp/B006LNBSTC/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1324405910&sr=8-8 - out on 27 Dec apparently.
Back to top Go down
Mr Woman
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Mr Woman

Male Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Belgian /Luxembourg special edition   Belgian /Luxembourg special edition Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 12:08

Can anyone tell me how to get hold of the Belgium edition? We were at Vorst Nationaal and it would be nice to lay my hands on this as a memento of the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Joost
fallen angel
fallen angel
Joost

PostSubject: Re: Belgian /Luxembourg special edition   Belgian /Luxembourg special edition Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 13:05

Mr Woman wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to get hold of the Belgium edition? We were at Vorst Nationaal and it would be nice to lay my hands on this as a memento of the weekend.
http://bilborecords.be/elbow-build-a-rocket-belgian
Back to top Go down
Mr Woman
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Mr Woman

Male Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Belgian /Luxembourg special edition   Belgian /Luxembourg special edition Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 13:32

Thanks very much, Joost. I'll have to work through it with Google Translate, though! Smile
Back to top Go down
negative8ball
fallen angel
fallen angel

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Belgian /Luxembourg special edition   Belgian /Luxembourg special edition Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 00:41

Does anyone know if the 10 tracks from the 2 alternate 2CD versions are available on iTunes or anything? Don't want to shell out (hoping these become the "special edition" eventually or something), but wouldn't mind having these digitally (if they're available)...?
Back to top Go down
Joost
fallen angel
fallen angel
Joost

PostSubject: Re: Belgian /Luxembourg special edition   Belgian /Luxembourg special edition Icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 21:44

negative8ball wrote:
Does anyone know if the 10 tracks from the 2 alternate 2CD versions are available on iTunes or anything? Don't want to shell out (hoping these become the "special edition" eventually or something), but wouldn't mind having these digitally (if they're available)...?
Maybe?
http://itunes.apple.com/nl/album/build-a-rocket-boys!-live/id467415022
But I think it's only available at the Dutch iTunes-store.

http://itunes.apple.com/be/album/build-rocket-boys!-belgian/id487064286
Also for the Belgian version. I think, only available at the Belgian iTunes-store.

Try it!
Back to top Go down
negative8ball
fallen angel
fallen angel

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Belgian /Luxembourg special edition   Belgian /Luxembourg special edition Icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 21:49

Saw those (and came to the same conclusion)... alas.

Thanks for looking for that - appreciate it!

I just know I've had luck with some legit third-party sites in the past, though less and less frequently, but no idea on Dutch/Belgian sources LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belgian /Luxembourg special edition   Belgian /Luxembourg special edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belgian /Luxembourg special edition
Page 1 of 1