elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 x tickets for Delamere Forest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tastysoup
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-30

2 x tickets for Delamere Forest Empty
PostSubject: 2 x tickets for Delamere Forest   2 x tickets for Delamere Forest Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 08:43

Hello

I bought 2 tickets for £51.70 including booking fee but realised I've double booked myself. Gutted I can't go as I missed them at Manchester Academy!

If you're interested I'm selling them both for £50. I'm located near Manchester so can arrange payment on collection. Otherwise I'll accept a cheque and post them out first class as soon as the payment clears.

Please help out a fellow Elbow appreciator! I know they're still on sale through various sites but I could really do with the £50 back so if you know someone who might be interested, please spread the word.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Glendarian
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Glendarian

Female Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: 2 x tickets for Delamere Forest   2 x tickets for Delamere Forest Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 07:36

Sorry I can't help you (I've already got my ticket) but you're not the Soup Collective who did the videos, by any chance, are you?
Back to top Go down
MagicalTrevor
administrator
administrator
MagicalTrevor

Male Number of posts : 1822
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: 2 x tickets for Delamere Forest   2 x tickets for Delamere Forest Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 11:12

Glendarian wrote:
Sorry I can't help you (I've already got my ticket) but you're not the Soup Collective who did the videos, by any chance, are you?

It's from The Mighty Boosh crimp I think

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=u2H7owPBQMY
Back to top Go down
http://elbow.heavenforum.com
Glendarian
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Glendarian

Female Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: 2 x tickets for Delamere Forest   2 x tickets for Delamere Forest Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 11:43

chili chow-der
Gah, how did I not notice that one, I love the Boosh! I knew my Soup Collective was a shot in the dark. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 x tickets for Delamere Forest   2 x tickets for Delamere Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 x tickets for Delamere Forest
Page 1 of 1