elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comcast Center - Mansfield, MA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
robschoen
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Comcast Center - Mansfield, MA Empty
PostSubject: Comcast Center - Mansfield, MA   Comcast Center - Mansfield, MA Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 12:28

Elbow opened for Coldplay last night (Aug 3) at the Comcast Center in Mansfield, MA (about 40 min south of Boston).

It was my first time seeing Elbow live and it totally met my great expectations. There are serious limitations as to how good a warmup performance can be: time limits, volume limits, lack of crowd energy. But Elbow was very good and seemed to have a decent amount of people pumped up by the end.

Still, I'm really looking forward to seeing them headline in Atlanta on Saturday at a smaller venue. Very excited to hear the older material, especially "Leaders of the Free World" and "Forget Myself".

Setlist for Mansfield: Starlings, Bones of You, Mirrorball, Station Approach, Grounds For Divorce, One Day Like This

BTW, Coldplay was very good. Not as good as Elbow, but the production value and 20,000 rabid fans makes up for a lot. White people love Coldplay.

-------------------------------------------
"We kissed like we invented it"
-------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down

Comcast Center - Mansfield, MA
Page 1 of 1