elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elbow Tour - who's in?

Go down 
+9
newborn
Cestriansteve
Grant
ticky
hilaryg
andy_landy
fadeupyoursmile
sundaygirl
Kim
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kim
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Kim

Female Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Elbow Tour - who's in? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elbow Tour - who's in?   Elbow Tour - who's in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 18:37

Looks like it may be time to revive this thread again! Here's hoping the lads announce another tour very soon...

(I know, this should really be in the 'Live' section.) [Mod edit: There you go Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Lillybef
friend of ours
friend of ours
Lillybef

Female Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Tour - who's in?   Elbow Tour - who's in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 11:38

Do you know what Kim? Ive just been driving back from Manchster with Elbow on in the car at full blast, singing at the top of my voice, wondering that now these dates have been done, that maybe they will announce something like an autumn tour? After they have done all the festivals.
Fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
Kim
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Kim

Female Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Tour - who's in?   Elbow Tour - who's in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 22:09

Lillybef wrote:
Do you know what Kim? Ive just been driving back from Manchster with Elbow on in the car at full blast, singing at the top of my voice, wondering that now these dates have been done, that maybe they will announce something like an autumn tour? After they have done all the festivals.
Fingers crossed

Let's hope so Lillybef!! It's festival season soon but it'd be perfect to have something lined up for Autumn... We can dream. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lillybef
friend of ours
friend of ours
Lillybef

Female Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Tour - who's in?   Elbow Tour - who's in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Apr 2011, 10:46

Im lucky enough to be going to Glasto this year, and would consider just giong for the day to the Leeds festival, but its money, and thats a little tight at the moment
Back to top Go down
Grant
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
Grant

Male Number of posts : 1703
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Tour - who's in?   Elbow Tour - who's in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 01:51

Does anyone know when elbow's next gonna be in glasgow/scotland?
Back to top Go down
Nancy
fallen angel
fallen angel

Female Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Tour - who's in?   Elbow Tour - who's in? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 17:05

Saw Elbow at Rock Werchter Saturday. Everyone agrees this was one of the highlights of Rock Werchter 2011. It sure was for me. I found myself a spot near the stage, couldn't reach the centre but on the other hand where I was standing I had some space around me so that was good (I don't like being squashed). People surrounding me were all singing and waving, that was fun. We had a well executed reverse Mexican Wave, we had to shout 'love' when we sat down. We also had a brief sing-a-long moment which was called "Move the fucking sex doll away, you totally fucking weirdo" this doll was distracting Guy Smile . Several goose-bumps moments:' The Loneliness Of A Tower Crain Driver' was fantastic. I've seen many bands those 4 days at Werchter but the best moment for me was when Elbow played 'Lippy Kids', that was so beautiful!
This is the setlist:
Elbow Tour - who's in? - Page 2 1p887b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elbow Tour - who's in?   Elbow Tour - who's in? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elbow Tour - who's in?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2