elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taste the beer and listen to the new album before it’s released

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sparky
friend of ours
friend of ours
sparky

Male Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Taste the beer and listen to the new album before it’s released Empty
PostSubject: Taste the beer and listen to the new album before it’s released   Taste the beer and listen to the new album before it’s released Icon_minitimeTue 04 Mar 2014, 20:22

Playback of new album tomorrow and Thursday in Marston's and Nicholson's pubs

http://www.elbowbeer.co.uk/news/
 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
boy
little beast
little beast
boy

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Taste the beer and listen to the new album before it’s released   Taste the beer and listen to the new album before it’s released Icon_minitimeWed 05 Mar 2014, 18:43

I had a traumatic time with this - the Marston's I was it were totally unaware that the album was being played and tried to convince me they weren't playing it, at which point I heard it and said "But it's playing now..." It was halfway through Real Life and I asked him to turn it up. The bloke next to me about 5 minutes after wanted it turned down. This went on for most of the album. And that was my experience. What I did hear was marvelous though.
Back to top Go down
errant
friend of ours
friend of ours
errant

Male Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Taste the beer and listen to the new album before it’s released   Taste the beer and listen to the new album before it’s released Icon_minitimeFri 07 Mar 2014, 12:49

boy wrote:
I had a traumatic time with this - the Marston's I was it were totally unaware that the album was being played and tried to convince me they weren't playing it, at which point I heard it and said "But it's playing now..." It was halfway through Real Life and I asked him to turn it up. The bloke next to me about 5 minutes after wanted it turned down. This went on for most of the album. And that was my experience. What I did hear was marvelous though.

you werent alone with the above experience... this was posted on another forum (none elbow btw) i'm on :

"It was dogshit in the Crow's Nest in Seaham. The staff knew nowt about it until I told them, then they finally put it on 20 minutes late. And after one song, the volume got knocked right down. And they didn't have the beer (Charge) on either.

Waste of tme"
Back to top Go down
tumbles
fallen angel
fallen angel

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2014-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Taste the beer and listen to the new album before it’s released   Taste the beer and listen to the new album before it’s released Icon_minitimeFri 07 Mar 2014, 12:54

Some of the album seems to be leaking onto Youtube etc.

Back to top Go down
http://www.whateversleft.co.uk
errant
friend of ours
friend of ours
errant

Male Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Taste the beer and listen to the new album before it’s released   Taste the beer and listen to the new album before it’s released Icon_minitimeFri 07 Mar 2014, 12:55

tumbles wrote:
Some of the album seems to be leaking onto Youtube etc.

it dropped on the torrent sites on tuesday so no surprises its on youtube...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taste the beer and listen to the new album before it’s released   Taste the beer and listen to the new album before it’s released Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taste the beer and listen to the new album before it’s released
Page 1 of 1