elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elbow on Rock Band?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CraigRJ
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Elbow on Rock Band? Empty
PostSubject: Elbow on Rock Band?   Elbow on Rock Band? Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 13:55

Hi all, just signed up and to kick off what I wanted to ask people is whether they've heard anything about any Elbow tracks being made available for Rock Band? With the Rock Band Network now up and running, in theory anyone can put together one or more tracks for the game - although ideally some engineer associated with the band is ideal - and with so much self-production by the band it would seem a natural extension to convert some tracks for the game.

Cheers,
Craig.
Back to top Go down
MagicalTrevor
administrator
administrator
MagicalTrevor

Male Number of posts : 1822
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Elbow on Rock Band?   Elbow on Rock Band? Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 15:01

Nice idea, not heard anything though. Since Elbow aren't really (IMO) a 'musos' band, there might not be much call for it, but if the cost isn't too much they may consider it if it will raise their profile.
Back to top Go down
http://elbow.heavenforum.com
ChrissieInFL
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ChrissieInFL

Female Number of posts : 1523
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Elbow on Rock Band?   Elbow on Rock Band? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 13:58

Oh, God, that's all I'd need...my kid and I are on Rock Band way more than we should be already. If there was the chance to play some Elbow on that thing I'd never turn it off! Laughing And welcome to the forum, BTW, CraigRJ!
Back to top Go down
CraigRJ
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Elbow on Rock Band?   Elbow on Rock Band? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 14:15

Thanks Chrissie - yeah I know what you mean, have a band running with the two oldest children and we already spend way too much time on it, having Elbow there as well as we might as well kiss goodbye to work and school...
Back to top Go down
ChrissieInFL
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ChrissieInFL

Female Number of posts : 1523
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Elbow on Rock Band?   Elbow on Rock Band? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 14:24

Ha! And the sad part is that the one we do the most is Lego Rock Band! I have been loving the Beatles one but my daughter is well into Lego, so, there you have it! It would be fab to get some Elbow tracks on there, Grounds For Divorce would be a good one. Who knows, maybe it'll happen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elbow on Rock Band?   Elbow on Rock Band? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elbow on Rock Band?
Page 1 of 1