elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Day Like This covered by The Big Ghana Band

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigcitysecret
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-03-05

One Day Like This covered by The Big Ghana Band Empty
PostSubject: One Day Like This covered by The Big Ghana Band   One Day Like This covered by The Big Ghana Band Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 11:29

Hi there, first post on my behalf, although I've been reading for some time. It seems that this hadn't been posted around here, so I thought I'd give it a go...

One Day Like This has been covered by The Big Ghana Band for the download album Big Swap Songs, available over at http://www.cadburymusic.com/. It's a free awareness record for Fairtrade, you simply have to choose one product where you swapped the regular version for the fairtrade version, and after that you get the download link.

It's a fun cover, not really mind-blowing, but it's very fun to hear an africanized version of One Day. It's pretty laid back on the pathos. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr Woman
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Mr Woman

Male Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-09-17

One Day Like This covered by The Big Ghana Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Day Like This covered by The Big Ghana Band   One Day Like This covered by The Big Ghana Band Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 12:54

Hi bigcitysecret, welcome to the forum. Thanks for the information, I'm sure there'll be lots of people on here interested in this cover version. I was wondering what all this Big Swap Songs thing was all about.
Back to top Go down

One Day Like This covered by The Big Ghana Band
Page 1 of 1