elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kasabian

Go down 
+8
newborn
WOBLEwoble
Kim
calypso
Jones
bluejayway
My Bury Vest
sundaygirl
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
sundaygirl
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

Female Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Kasabian - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian   Kasabian - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 20:18

Hello my Kasabian friends!!! Missed you!!!!!!

OH!! And the French are LOVING "Where Did All The Love Go"!!! Heard it everywhere!

Last edited by Sarah on Wed 05 Aug 2009, 21:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double post)
Back to top Go down
bluejayway
friend of ours
friend of ours

Female Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Kasabian - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian   Kasabian - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 12:10

Hello hello! Hope you had a good time. Yeah I've heard the French like good music Very Happy The only update I have on Kasabian is that Tom has had a haircut Party! finally Razz I swear I'd found a couple of other songs but have since forgotten the names scratch
Back to top Go down
sundaygirl
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

Kasabian - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian   Kasabian - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 12:13

Haven't seen that!
Hey, I won't be around here anymore.

Please keep in touch at:
oschaff@hotmail.com
oschaff@googlemail.com
and I'm on facebook - Olivia Schaff

Please keep in tuoch.

xxxx
Back to top Go down
bluejayway
friend of ours
friend of ours

Kasabian - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian   Kasabian - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 13:36

sundaygirl wrote:
Haven't seen that!
Hey, I won't be around here anymore.

Please keep in touch at:
oschaff@hotmail.com
oschaff@googlemail.com
and I'm on facebook - Olivia Schaff

Please keep in tuoch.

xxxx

Oh no why? Pm if you want.
xxxx

P.S thanks.
Back to top Go down
sundaygirl
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

Kasabian - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian   Kasabian - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 13:39

OK. At work now so will PM you later.
:-(
Back to top Go down
bluejayway
friend of ours
friend of ours

Kasabian - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian   Kasabian - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 13:40

sundaygirl wrote:
OK. At work now so will PM you later.
:-(

Ok hun. Hope everything is ok. Talk later I love you
Back to top Go down
ChrissyBoy
leader of the free world
leader of the free world

Male Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Kasabian - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian   Kasabian - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 19:36

sundaygirl wrote:
Hey, I won't be around here anymore

Hi, if this is anything to do with the stuff on the forum rules thread then please reconsider !

Everyone is part of this community and you are a major contributor, so don't feel like you have to make a
point of principal or anything. You haven't done anything wrong and i am absolutley convinced no-one
wants to see you disappear.

Take it easy. Smile
Back to top Go down
WOBLEwoble
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
WOBLEwoble

Female Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Kasabian - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian   Kasabian - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 21:38

WHAT HAVE WE DONE WRONG ON THIS THREAD !!!!!
Back to top Go down
fadeupyoursmile
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
fadeupyoursmile

Female Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Kasabian - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian   Kasabian - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 22:11

You might want to clarify that question slightly.
Back to top Go down
WOBLEwoble
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
WOBLEwoble

Kasabian - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian   Kasabian - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 22:27

Sarah wrote:
You might want to clarify that question slightly.

What forum rules have been broken Sarah?
Back to top Go down
fadeupyoursmile
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
fadeupyoursmile

Kasabian - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian   Kasabian - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 22:40

There are at least four pages of just two people talking back and forth, not about Kasabian. But to be honest (Sorry, i don't know your name) this thread hasn't really been singled out. It always has managed to come back on topic and you seem to have a good amount of band discussion and track sharing which is perfect. The amount of chatting in between the posts makes it difficult to follow and impossible to drop into and find any particular information, even people posting in the thread have acknowledged how much chatting goes on. It also seems that you guys have made some great friendships which is to be encouraged, what i'm trying to say in a horribly rambling way is that it could do with a bit of tightening up, but i'm not about to blaze through deleting posts willy nilly.
Why do you ask woble?
Back to top Go down
WOBLEwoble
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
WOBLEwoble

Kasabian - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian   Kasabian - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 23:08

Late night chats, as many of these are, ,are brilliant Sarah. I like to read what others are saying. I am a member of four other bands forums and learn so much about music etc by following threads.
Back to top Go down
fadeupyoursmile
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
fadeupyoursmile

Kasabian - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian   Kasabian - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 23:12

That is true, but as someone who isn't part of the conversation coming in on the afternoon of the next day to find 4 pages of conversation is off putting. I agree it is that sort of thing that makes forums, but we have areas (LIke the chatbox, off topic, rant thread, celebration thread) where it is more suitable. I also don't think that here is the place to have this discussion, it's been covered in a number of places.
PM me if you want, i've had quite a lot of coffee today and won't be going to bed anytime soon!
Back to the band... So, Kasabian huh, they're a band...
Back to top Go down
Grant
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
Grant

Male Number of posts : 1703
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Kasabian - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian   Kasabian - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 05:17

Everyone's getting so uptight! I'm sure i speak for the majority of the forum when i say that i find the banter almost as enlightening as any information that is supposed to be held within the thread. I feel that people are constantly looking over their shoulder due to the additions to the forum rulebook. There's no danger of me leaving this forum, I love it here, but doees anyone else think that we're about 5 steps away from a 1984 style forum?

I apologise for the ramble, and much of it may not make sense due to the amount of alcohol that is still in my system, but the core point is still valid. does anyone else agree?

I myself have not heard much of Kasabian, but what I have heard, I love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Kasabian - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian   Kasabian - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 08:53

A bit of related banter's fine Grant, but as Sarah said if banter is the main element of posts, take it to the right places on the board. You know that! Razz

The 'new' rules are basically the old ones made more specific. We've drawn attention to them because a few people were moving further and further away from the spirit of how the board's always been run. There are plenty of draconian forums out there, but ERO's still miles away from that approach.

Anyway, did you know Serge is a bit of a golden balls on the quiet? Gola gola gola goal!!
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
WOBLEwoble
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
WOBLEwoble

Kasabian - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian   Kasabian - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 11:00

Sarah wrote:
That is true, but as someone who isn't part of the conversation coming in on the afternoon of the next day to find 4 pages of conversation is off putting. I agree it is that sort of thing that makes forums, but we have areas (LIke the chatbox, off topic, rant thread, celebration thread) where it is more suitable. I also don't think that here is the place to have this discussion, it's been covered in a number of places.
PM me if you want, i've had quite a lot of coffee today and won't be going to bed anytime soon!
Back to the band... So, Kasabian huh, they're a band...

Sorry Sarah but I do like to stay on one forum particularly when it is about one subject as the Kasabian one has been. As with this reply. The thread would be lost if I went elsewhere to reply to you.

For those interested in the band there are some brilliant vids on their site. Check out the Eden project vid with Tom. You have to log in as a member though. Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kasabian - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasabian   Kasabian - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kasabian
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11