elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are Plymouth and Newport...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
takemeanywhere
little beast
little beast

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Are Plymouth and Newport... Empty
PostSubject: Are Plymouth and Newport...   Are Plymouth and Newport... Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2009, 09:40

...internet-free zones? Anybody got any reviews/news/interviews/blues?
Back to top Go down
comerford
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Are Plymouth and Newport...   Are Plymouth and Newport... Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2009, 18:45

I used to live down that way i guess people are still making their way home on their tractors and will then need to hope the pigeons aren't affected by the weather and can get the messages through..... we can hope!
Back to top Go down
Mallet
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Are Plymouth and Newport...   Are Plymouth and Newport... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Mar 2009, 09:34

Plymouth was a fantastic night. I have never witnessed such a response from a Plymouth crowd at the Pavilions for any gig there. The band seemed to enjoy the occasion and put on a wonderful performance.

Here's the local rag's take on the night:
http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/news/great-great-Elbow/article-767422-detail/article.html

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are Plymouth and Newport...   Are Plymouth and Newport... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are Plymouth and Newport...
Page 1 of 1