elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Belfast tickets...?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mypilot
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Belfast tickets...? Empty
PostSubject: Belfast tickets...?   Belfast tickets...? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 21:57

Hey,

Don't suppose anyone would have a pair o'tickets for this Sunday's Elbow show in Belfast?

Told the missus I'd take her for her birthday, left it too late and it's sold out, so now I'm in the shit...

Any help gratefully received, you would basically be saving my skin...

Thanks muchly in advance

Neill
Back to top Go down
Dabamash
we're away
we're away
Dabamash

Male Number of posts : 2079
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Belfast tickets...?   Belfast tickets...? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 22:00

I probably shouldn't say this, but there is usually some guy selling tickets outside the gig. I never buy from them, as I don't trust them, but if you have no other option, you can always consider it. I suppose it depends on how close you are to the gig.
Back to top Go down
mypilot
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Belfast tickets...?   Belfast tickets...? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 22:03

Hey Dabamash,

Yeah the tout is my last option. Hoping to avoid that though as I always feel soiled after dealing with them.

Also, I suspect the old-skool touting industry is going down the tubes - was looking for tickets outside the Bon Iver gig in Dublin last week and there wasn't one single solitary tout, which surprised me

(still got tickets in the end, for face value too! Nice Very Happy - brilliant gig it was too)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belfast tickets...?   Belfast tickets...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belfast tickets...?
Page 1 of 1