elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

if my face is chamois creased

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bluefield
friend of ours
friend of ours

Male Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-06-30

if my face is chamois creased Empty
PostSubject: if my face is chamois creased   if my face is chamois creased Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 15:01

a little story to share with the group, the other day I afforded my self a little afternoon sleep on the bed ( about an hour) on waking I immediately went to the shop at the end of the street and quickly returned home and in passing happened to look in the mirror, I did a double take and noticed what looked like an alarming 3 inch duelling scar right down my cheek ! The pillow or Duvet must have been creased and transfered said crease to me, It looked quite cool for a while but luckily wore off soon
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

Female Number of posts : 2266
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: if my face is chamois creased   if my face is chamois creased Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 15:57

lol!
Oh yeah, something like that happened to me once: came home from work one evening and was so tired I fell asleep on the sofa before I even had a chance to make some grub.
When I woke up I was absolutely starving and dashed over to the chippie down the road. I was just about to order my chips when the fella asked me if I'd had a nice sleep...(!)
Yep, I was standing there with the pattern of my sofa impressed all over the left side of my face! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
bluefield
friend of ours
friend of ours

PostSubject: Re: if my face is chamois creased   if my face is chamois creased Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 16:37

brilliant ! it could become a trend embossed faces
Back to top Go down
Grant
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
Grant

Male Number of posts : 1703
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: if my face is chamois creased   if my face is chamois creased Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 16:40

Nice:P I think I've only hasd that experience once, and i went out with my friends after it, and they kept calling me Scarface Razz i, of course was oblivious as to why they were doing this, until i looked in a shop window Razz i felt rather silly Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

PostSubject: Re: if my face is chamois creased   if my face is chamois creased Icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2008, 23:12

bluefield wrote:
brilliant ! it could become a trend embossed faces

You could have a lot of fun with that! Imagine the myriad of possibilities!
Back to top Go down
bluefield
friend of ours
friend of ours

PostSubject: Re: if my face is chamois creased   if my face is chamois creased Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 09:20

It could be big,it could catch on big time
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

PostSubject: Re: if my face is chamois creased   if my face is chamois creased Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 13:56

You should patent that idea! You'll become filthy rich!

Do I get an "inspiration fee" for inspiring this wonderful brainwave? Razz
Back to top Go down
bluefield
friend of ours
friend of ours

PostSubject: Re: if my face is chamois creased   if my face is chamois creased Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 18:25

ok then
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

PostSubject: Re: if my face is chamois creased   if my face is chamois creased Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 10:23

Ah, but will you still remember us mere mortals when you are living it up with the jet-set?

Any more embarassing moments?
One of my all time classics is: arriving into work still wearing my fluffy slippers! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
bluefield
friend of ours
friend of ours

PostSubject: Re: if my face is chamois creased   if my face is chamois creased Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 13:04

I will remember you Jones as an inspiration,

Furry slippers brilliant how did you get out of that one then, when did you realise
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

PostSubject: Re: if my face is chamois creased   if my face is chamois creased Icon_minitimeSun 07 Sep 2008, 18:21

bluefield wrote:
I will remember you Jones as an inspiration,

I'll just have the cash thanks...

Ah yes, the furry slippers... Only realised I had those on as I was getting out of the car... Embarassed
The solution was staying at my desk all day so nobody could see them. It was a long day...
Back to top Go down
bluefield
friend of ours
friend of ours

PostSubject: Re: if my face is chamois creased   if my face is chamois creased Icon_minitimeSun 07 Sep 2008, 19:25

cash it is then, pity the slippers wer'nt in conjustion with the sofa inprinted face it could have been a winning look
Back to top Go down
Grant
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
Grant

Male Number of posts : 1703
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: if my face is chamois creased   if my face is chamois creased Icon_minitimeSun 07 Sep 2008, 20:05

hahaha Razz i need a pair of fluffy slippers Razz i did wear a pair of monster slippers to school once though Razz didn't realise until sitting in chemistry and was asked what i was doing wearing the slippers, i replied, "I'm raising money for charity." hell yes Razz i can think on me feet Smile
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

PostSubject: Re: if my face is chamois creased   if my face is chamois creased Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2008, 18:46

Brilliant Grant! Why didn't I think of that!

and Bluefield:
Tell me in which pub the 'sofa-imprinted-bunny-slippered look' would be a hit, and I'm there! Laughing
Back to top Go down
bluefield
friend of ours
friend of ours

PostSubject: Re: if my face is chamois creased   if my face is chamois creased Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2008, 20:11

Well I was'n t thinking pub exactly or you in particular Jones , but maybe in the twighlight years like the Hillside residential home for the elderly sort of thing , incidentally there is a home for the elderly quite near me called Trough house , I know its awfull but they could have chosen a better name it conjures up bad images especially at meal times Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if my face is chamois creased   if my face is chamois creased Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if my face is chamois creased
Page 1 of 1