elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just written part of a song

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bluefield
friend of ours
friend of ours

Male Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-06-30

just written part of a song Empty
PostSubject: just written part of a song   just written part of a song Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 21:50

this has happened before but I was feeling pleased, , in fact I became a little obsessed I was jotting down words more verses, I was strumming chords and humming in a quite annoying way but feeling quite smug and pleased with myself, it was quite catchy and in some ways familiar, in fact very familiar, hoping dash a rough version down to send a CD to my singing mate tomorrow, and then it happened, the i pod confirmed my fears I had in essence written a great song unfortunately that song had already been written and called Some Riot,.
Bollocks !

Last edited by bluefield on Thu 14 Aug 2008, 21:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
Leo

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: just written part of a song   just written part of a song Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 21:53

unlucky mate... done the same thing many times!! pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leowatkinshomerecordings
Jonny
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
Jonny

Male Number of posts : 891
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: just written part of a song   just written part of a song Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 23:59

It's gonna happen to a musician that listens to the same artists regularly. Which is most musicians in this age. Used to happen to me all the time, now I just write less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just written part of a song   just written part of a song Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just written part of a song
Page 1 of 1