elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone got MP3s of the Glasto set please?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wozza
fallen angel
fallen angel

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Anyone got MP3s of the Glasto set please? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone got MP3s of the Glasto set please?   Anyone got MP3s of the Glasto set please? Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 13:45

Would love to have it.
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got MP3s of the Glasto set please?   Anyone got MP3s of the Glasto set please? Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 19:15

I've got an MP3 of the Beeb broadcast set (only five- six numbers) if that's any good. If so, drop me a PM.
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got MP3s of the Glasto set please?   Anyone got MP3s of the Glasto set please? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 17:10

mrswoman wrote:
I've got an MP3 of the Beeb broadcast set (only five- six numbers) if that's any good. If so, drop me a PM.

Slight hiccup - the file is a hefty 28meg, so I'll have to split & re-encode each track folks. I did try uploading it to a server so anyone could download when they want but no joy. They're right when they say size matters ... Shocked Wink

If anyone would like the Glasto mp3s, please PM me with your email address and I'll send each track over as a separate file, which will be about 5 or 6 Meg each. This is also a gentle warning in case I inadvertently choke any modest-capacity inboxes with the full set.

Ta very muchly for your patience.
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got MP3s of the Glasto set please?   Anyone got MP3s of the Glasto set please? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone got MP3s of the Glasto set please?
Page 1 of 1