elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forget Myself alt Version

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoggington
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-09-22

Forget Myself alt Version Empty
PostSubject: Forget Myself alt Version   Forget Myself alt Version Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2015, 00:00

Hey guys, this forum seemed like the best place to ask.

I had a version of Forget Myself that somehow found it's way onto my ipod many moons ago and is long since lost. It is not the album version, or any of the live versions I have found via googling. I wonder if you can help me track it down?

From memory, it seems like it would be some kind of studio recording. Perhaps some magazine freebie CD that was ripped? Or maybe it was live - something from the BBC Live Lounge or something like that. But it was very clear and no crowd noise or anything.

The one thing I remember clearly was the break/bridge had all the focus on some kind of xylophone/piano solo with the guitars dropped.

If this is ringing bells for anyone, please link or even just point me in the right direction and I'll check back in when I can. Would love to find it again.
Back to top Go down
MagicalTrevor
administrator
administrator
MagicalTrevor

Male Number of posts : 1822
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Forget Myself alt Version   Forget Myself alt Version Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2015, 01:28

Back to top Go down
http://elbow.heavenforum.com
Yoggington
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Forget Myself alt Version   Forget Myself alt Version Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2015, 17:31

That's not the one (though it's good). The big thing in it, was definitely the xylophone solo. Or glock? idk. It wasn't piano and all other instruments were stripped back.

Best I can remember, it must have come with some magazine freebie CD.

Thanks though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forget Myself alt Version   Forget Myself alt Version Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forget Myself alt Version
Page 1 of 1