elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Arse' B-sides collection ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Audrey
fallen angel
fallen angel

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-07-06

'Arse' B-sides collection ? Empty
PostSubject: 'Arse' B-sides collection ?   'Arse' B-sides collection ? Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 10:23

With the release of B-sides album 'Dead in the boot', I remembered that I once found on the Internet a tracklist of a 'B-sides' album' called 'Arse'. I always wondered if it was an official album or not ? As I don't found anything more on it, I guess that there's nothing official about it, but I'd like to be sure. There were 31 tracks. Could you tell me ?
Back to top Go down
JessieAddick
little beast
little beast
JessieAddick

Female Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: 'Arse' B-sides collection ?   'Arse' B-sides collection ? Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 10:37

Never heard of that before but I found a compilation of 66 tracks on a website last year which I believe is the most complete Elbow B-sides/rarities collection you could find on the net.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/jessieron
errant
friend of ours
friend of ours
errant

Male Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: 'Arse' B-sides collection ?   'Arse' B-sides collection ? Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 07:51

JessieAddick wrote:
Never heard of that before but I found a compilation of 66 tracks on a website last year which I believe is the most complete Elbow B-sides/rarities collection you could find on the net.

I'll second that...
Back to top Go down
Audrey
fallen angel
fallen angel

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: 'Arse' B-sides collection ?   'Arse' B-sides collection ? Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 08:08

Thanks for the answers ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Arse' B-sides collection ?   'Arse' B-sides collection ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Arse' B-sides collection ?
Page 1 of 1