elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re-issue Poster Compo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Re-issue Poster Compo Empty
PostSubject: Re-issue Poster Compo   Re-issue Poster Compo Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 11:24

Especially for anyone who couldn't get to the Cast & Leaders DVD screenings, elbowfans has 3 re-issue posters to give away: 2x Leaders, 1x Cast.

Seeing as today's all about Jodrell Bank ticket fever, all you need to do is correctly fill in the blank on this topical quote from Guy:

"I am a space nut. My cat is even named after the woman who discovered ________."

To enter, message me on here or @elbowfans on Twitter with the missing word and once the re-issues are out mid-month I'll draw three winners out of the - umm - dish. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
TinTin
friend of ours
friend of ours
TinTin

Female Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Guys cat was named after the woman who discovered __________ TinTin   Re-issue Poster Compo Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 23:05

mrswoman wrote:
Especially for anyone who couldn't get to the Cast & Leaders DVD screenings, elbowfans has 3 re-issue posters to give away: 2x Leaders, 1x Cast.

Seeing as today's all about Jodrell Bank ticket fever, all you need to do is correctly fill in the blank on this topical quote from Guy:

"I am a space nut. My cat is even named after the woman who discovered ________."

To enter, message me on here or @elbowfans on Twitter with the missing word and once the re-issues are out mid-month I'll draw three winners out of the - umm - dish. Razz
Thumbs Up!

Last edited by mrswoman on Fri 02 Mar 2012, 23:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for compo answer in subject line. *facepalms* :lol:)
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

PostSubject: Re: Re-issue Poster Compo   Re-issue Poster Compo Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 23:12

Cheers TinTin. Smile
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

PostSubject: Re: Re-issue Poster Compo   Re-issue Poster Compo Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 20:04

Assuming some of you will have been listening to shiny new re-issue CDs over the weekend, seems like a good time to do the draw & announce the winners:

Thanks to everyone who entered, but the three lucky people to win a poster are Joost, Anne Kershaw & lippytim.

If you're one of the three 3 winners, please check your inbox where you should already have some sort of PM/DM/e-mither asking for an address to post to. Let me know when you can & your prize will be with you soon!

Back to top Go down
Joost
fallen angel
fallen angel
Joost

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Re-issue Poster Compo   Re-issue Poster Compo Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 20:48

Yeah!

*building a rocket, now*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-issue Poster Compo   Re-issue Poster Compo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-issue Poster Compo
Page 1 of 1