elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Charlatans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
seamiedev
little beast
little beast
seamiedev

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-10-31

The Charlatans Empty
PostSubject: The Charlatans   The Charlatans Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 21:38

Any Fans ??
Back to top Go down
My Bury Vest
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
My Bury Vest

Male Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-02-12

The Charlatans Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Charlatans   The Charlatans Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 07:19

Saw the Charlatans a few times in the mid 90's around 'Tellin' Stories' era - like em a lot.

Loved 'Up to Our Hips' album and the preceding album aswell....a great, great singles band who have been through the mill over the years.

Always tagged as a Mancunian/Madchester band, despite them hailing from the Midlands and Northwich in Cheshire.
Back to top Go down
errant
friend of ours
friend of ours
errant

Male Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-10-18

The Charlatans Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Charlatans   The Charlatans Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 14:49

My Bury Vest wrote:
Saw the Charlatans a few times in the mid 90's around 'Tellin' Stories' era - like em a lot.

if you follow tim on twitter he's doing talk-ins for all the albums, tellin stories was last weekend... basically there's a set time for everyone to press play on the cd and he tweets during it various stuff about all the different album tracks... great idea... great way to interact with the fans too... Very Happy

should badger craig to do something similar...
Back to top Go down
My Bury Vest
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
My Bury Vest

Male Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-02-12

The Charlatans Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Charlatans   The Charlatans Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 16:58

errant wrote:
My Bury Vest wrote:

if you follow tim on twitter he's doing talk-ins for all the albums, tellin stories was last weekend... basically there's a set time for everyone to press play on the cd and he tweets during it various stuff about all the different album tracks... great idea... great way to interact with the fans too... Very Happy

should badger craig to do something similar...

Great post mate - crackin' idea from Tim aswell, I shall be following as of now !
Back to top Go down
errant
friend of ours
friend of ours
errant

Male Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-10-18

The Charlatans Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Charlatans   The Charlatans Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2015, 09:35

i would highly recommend people check out the charlatans latest effort, modern nature... a real return to form from them i thought... an 8/10 album in my books...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Charlatans Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Charlatans   The Charlatans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Charlatans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
elbow room only :: welcome to elbow room only :: other bands-
Jump to: