elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 x tickets for Friday's MEN show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
loulou
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-03-23

2 x tickets for Friday's MEN show Empty
PostSubject: 2 x tickets for Friday's MEN show   2 x tickets for Friday's MEN show Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 13:55

I have two tickets available for Friday's show at the MEN, they were bought on the presale so are decent seats (Block 104, row W). I have just discovered that my boyfriend bought a pair of tickets for us as a surprise, which would be lovely if I hadn't had the same cunning plan! We've ended up with two pairs on the same row (talk about great minds thinking alike)Rolling Eyes

We live in Manchester so can hand them over at the gig, or arrange to do so before hand. Tickets are £30 each which is face value plus booking fees.

Lou
Back to top Go down
loulou
newborn
newborn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-03-23

2 x tickets for Friday's MEN show Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 x tickets for Friday's MEN show   2 x tickets for Friday's MEN show Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 20:13

The tickets have now been sold.
Back to top Go down

2 x tickets for Friday's MEN show
Page 1 of 1