elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Artwork for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinwal
fallen angel
fallen angel

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Artwork for sale  Empty
PostSubject: Artwork for sale    Artwork for sale  Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 00:41

Hello good people

I have studied art for years but became very disillusioned by pretentious art teachers. I stopped for 10 years mostly due to confidence. I have recently become a dad and thought, "fuck 'em". I have got my confidence back and started painting sketching again. have a lot more on the way including 3D work. Please have a look and let me know what you think. A lot of work is influenced by musical soundscapes provided by The National, Brian Eno, Elbow, REM, Tom Waits and U2.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Tinwal

Thanks

Keith
x
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Artwork for sale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artwork for sale    Artwork for sale  Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 22:22

Alright mate, nice stuff! Ace to see you've got your artist mojo back and all that. Etsy's a brilliant place too; good for getting tips to get going, quality craic with fellow etsians and plenty of 'passing trade' to generate interest in your stuff. Folksy is the UK version and worth a gander, but not quite so busy.

Would it help if we move your post into the 'offered' section, so people might see it when looking to buy?
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org

Artwork for sale
Page 1 of 1