elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 Sheffield tickets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mitchy
little beast
little beast
mitchy

Female Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-09-01

2 Sheffield tickets Empty
PostSubject: 2 Sheffield tickets   2 Sheffield tickets Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 17:23

Hi all, I think I am going to have 2 sheffield tickets I don't want. Got them pre-sale but not sure i can go now, if anyone knows anyone who wants them then they are yours, face value of course. Got my o2 tickets and fingers crossed my cambridge ones will arrive ok, not enough spare cash to do it all, husband lost his job, etc. If only i was a banker and had fkd up the country, then i would have enough money to enjoy myself as much as i wanted.............

Anyway, let me know if you want them anyone.
Back to top Go down
mitchy
little beast
little beast
mitchy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Sheffield tickets   2 Sheffield tickets Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 18:53

Wow i was a right mardy miz when i wrote that! Well.............thanks for rallying round everyone!
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: 2 Sheffield tickets   2 Sheffield tickets Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 18:54

Have they gone now. mitchy? Think I would be tempted to have a rant too, all things considered...
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
mitchy
little beast
little beast
mitchy

PostSubject: Re: 2 Sheffield tickets   2 Sheffield tickets Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 19:39

Hi there
thanks, the tories deserve the gallows even more now they have deprived me of a night in sheff watching elbow! Yes I still have the tickets, well they haven't arrived yet but thats another matter
Back to top Go down
mrswoman
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
mrswoman

Female Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: 2 Sheffield tickets   2 Sheffield tickets Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011, 20:02

Don't think there can be a more heinous offence, despite all they're doing! Wink Seriously though, hope you both get a bit of good luck soon.

Just checking on the tickets from a thread point of view. Sadly not in a position to bag 'em meself right now either, but will keep an eye out too in case that changes.
Back to top Go down
http://elbowfans.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Sheffield tickets   2 Sheffield tickets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Sheffield tickets
Page 1 of 1