elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NOW FREE TO A GOOD HOME Good seat,near stage, lower tier block 101 in the 02 London for Elbow -28th March 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lucky with disease
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
lucky with disease

Female Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-04-18

NOW FREE TO A GOOD HOME Good seat,near stage, lower tier block 101 in the 02 London for Elbow -28th March 2011 Empty
PostSubject: NOW FREE TO A GOOD HOME Good seat,near stage, lower tier block 101 in the 02 London for Elbow -28th March 2011   NOW FREE TO A GOOD HOME Good seat,near stage, lower tier block 101 in the 02 London for Elbow -28th March 2011 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 15:21

Ok, I have a similar predicament as post below with tickets...managed to get seats with my friends when the later tuesday o2 date was announced but had already bought a good seat for monday in the earlier presale, as the best I could get at that time, was only being allocated one seat by SEE Ticket site.

block 101 row H seat 40, this is very near the stage, close to front.

Face value £30 or offers.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/anyday
lucky with disease
tower crane driver
tower crane driver
lucky with disease

Female Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-04-18

NOW FREE TO A GOOD HOME Good seat,near stage, lower tier block 101 in the 02 London for Elbow -28th March 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOW FREE TO A GOOD HOME Good seat,near stage, lower tier block 101 in the 02 London for Elbow -28th March 2011   NOW FREE TO A GOOD HOME Good seat,near stage, lower tier block 101 in the 02 London for Elbow -28th March 2011 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 21:48

Now a ticket for nothing.
PM me your address and I'll post it out, i'll even pay for the stamp myself!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/anyday

NOW FREE TO A GOOD HOME Good seat,near stage, lower tier block 101 in the 02 London for Elbow -28th March 2011
Page 1 of 1