elbow room only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
elbow room only

A community forum for fans of the mercury prize winning manchester band

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pulp Live dates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_K
friend of ours
friend of ours
Mr_K

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Pulp Live dates Empty
PostSubject: Pulp Live dates   Pulp Live dates Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 15:36

For the first time in 15 years, the classic Pulp lineup will re-form to play shows including London's Wireless festival and Spain's Primavera Sound.

From the Guardian

I would be so up for this. If it is anything like last year's Blur reunion gigs, wow.

<edit>BBC confirms. Priced at £48.50 plus booking fee, tickets for the gig at London's Hyde Park on 3 July go on sale at 9am on Friday 12 November.</edit>
Back to top Go down
ticky
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
ticky

Female Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Pulp Live dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulp Live dates   Pulp Live dates Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 19:19

I'm already getting pestered by Caitilin for tix. I think I'll wait till the new year and see what i can get on ebay.
Back to top Go down
Jones
we're away
we're away
Jones

Female Number of posts : 2266
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Pulp Live dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulp Live dates   Pulp Live dates Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 20:49

Hmm, I think this is all about money... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mr_K
friend of ours
friend of ours
Mr_K

Pulp Live dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulp Live dates   Pulp Live dates Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 21:53

Jones wrote:
Hmm, I think this is all about money... Evil or Very Mad

Just out of interest, why is that any different to the Blur reunion last year, which made for some fantastic events, or frankly any other band? I'm sure that money plays a big part (and it would be naive to think otherwise - but then I'm going to see The Coral, Foals, Fairport, Interpol and Elbow over the next few months and I'm pretty certain I've paid for all of them.)

Pulp were a brilliant band and I reckon they would be great shows, but that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
My Bury Vest
leader of the free world
leader of the free world
My Bury Vest

Male Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Pulp Live dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulp Live dates   Pulp Live dates Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 15:40

I really hope they do a full tour - got some great memories of Pulp, from the jubilation of V96 in Warrington, to the 'This Is Hardcore' tour - where you could see that certain excesses were taking their toll......gawd love Jarvis.
Back to top Go down
Mr_K
friend of ours
friend of ours
Mr_K

Pulp Live dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulp Live dates   Pulp Live dates Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 09:30

Well I don't care what anyone says, I got my Hyde Park tickets and I reckon it will be fab. 4 great gigs planned for next year already - brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pulp Live dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulp Live dates   Pulp Live dates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pulp Live dates
Page 1 of 1